Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Sony Xperia ST21i bricked. Stock rom backup and how to unbrick need.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Sony Xperia ST21i bricked. Stock rom backup and how to unbrick need.

[Please help] Sony Xperia ST21i bricked. Stock rom backup and how to unbrick need.

Twonity
Twonity
Twonity
07-05-2015, 11:23 PM

Hello admin. My friend brought a Sony Xperia ST21i and install ifont donate app just for the sake to change this phone font. Despite my warning not to use it he went ahead and got his phone bricked. The phone only boot, shows Sony Xperia and become blank throughout. I believe it soft bricked. Pls let me have the stock rom, tools and how to unbrick his lovely new phone. My email Kingeric584@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-05-2015, 11:05 AM
(07-05-2015, 11:23 PM)Twonity Hello admin. My friend brought a Sony Xperia ST21i and install ifont donate app just for the sake to change this phone font. Despite my warning not to use it he went ahead and got his phone bricked. The phone only boot, shows Sony Xperia and become blank throughout. I believe  it soft bricked. Pls let me have the stock rom, tools and how to unbrick his lovely new phone. My email Kingeric584@gmail.com
what he needs to do is flash the stock system.img either via stock ROM or a working custom ROM after flashing CWM.
Xperia flash tool would be faster if you have the stock ROM
you might want to refer to this guide @ http://xperiafirmware.com/8-firmware/24-...-tipo-st21
This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 11:09 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Twonity
Twonity
Twonity
09-05-2015, 12:28 AM
Yeppy I finally unbrick my friend phone. Thanks to admit for his help. For full tutorial how I brick it @ https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Android-d...1860#M3228