Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android having issues flashing xposed on Tecno L9 plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

having issues flashing xposed on Tecno L9 plus

having issues flashing xposed on Tecno L9 plus

Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Enthusiastic Member
29-01-2020, 12:41 PM

Please, I'm having issues with installation of xposed on Tecno L9 plus nougat. And please, can I use ifont app on my phone too, not the one that came with phone.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
29-01-2020, 02:04 PM
(29-01-2020, 12:41 PM)Psalmmypraisearts Please, I'm having issues with installation of xposed on Tecno L9 plus nougat. And please, can I use ifont app on my phone too, not the one that came with phone.

what issue are you having? post screenshot if there's an error message too
meanwhile ifont requires that your device be rooted, as to whether it'll work fine on your device or not, you will have to test and tell us
Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Enthusiastic Member
29-01-2020, 02:34 PM
I installed it but had issues with boot looping. After flashing xposed uninstaller, to rid my device of bootlooping, I discovered that my launchers were force stopping. I had to flash the backup I made before I could use my phone properly. But I saw someone mentioned that he successfully installed xposed on his tecno L9 here, but he did not give any further explanation on how he did it.
Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Enthusiastic Member
29-01-2020, 02:49 PM
(29-01-2020, 02:04 PM)freshtyt
(29-01-2020, 12:41 PM)Psalmmypraisearts Please, I'm having issues with installation of xposed on Tecno L9 plus nougat. And please, can I use ifont app on my phone too, not the one that came with phone.

meanwhile ifont requires that your device be rooted, as to whether it'll work fine on your device or not, you will have to test and tell us
I installed it but had issues with boot looping. After flashing xposed uninstaller, to rid my device of bootlooping, I discovered that my launchers were force stopping. I had to flash the backup I made before I could use my phone properly. But I saw someone mentioned that he successfully installed xposed on his tecno L9 here, but he did not give any further explanation on how he did it.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-01-2020, 07:43 PM

(29-01-2020, 02:49 PM)Psalmmypraisearts

Xposed should work on your phone, properly follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16021.html
Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Psalmmypraisearts
Enthusiastic Member
29-01-2020, 11:36 PM
(29-01-2020, 07:43 PM)innagee
(29-01-2020, 02:49 PM)PsalmmypraiseartsThanks, I will check it out

Xposed should work on your phone, properly follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16021.html