Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 bricked

Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 bricked

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-02-2020, 08:28 PM

(09-02-2020, 12:05 PM)balla123 As for loosening the phone, I think that would not be possible since I have neither the tools nor the skills to loosen a phone that does not even have a target.

Here is when some results I have with the boxes

You’ll need to loosen the phone because the start cmd error fix is either draining the battery or loosening the phone to disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery before flashing firmware.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
10-02-2020, 12:09 AM
(09-02-2020, 12:05 PM)balla123 As for loosening the phone, I think that would not be possible since I have neither the tools nor the skills to loosen a phone that does not even have a target.

Here is when some results I have with the boxes

in sp flash tool, you're supposed to insert the custom da file for your phone model, download it at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html if you encounter lib da error then check for the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
if you want to use software download tool, then use the latest version

note that flashing your phone without verifying the build number is risky
if you go through the entire thread, you'll find a few questions you didn't answer that might be able to help
balla123
balla123
balla123
Enthusiastic Member
12-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Hello community,

so to start, I thank everyone who helped me.

After following all of your advice (uninstalling / reinstalling the drivers, recharging the phone), I now find myself with my resurrected phone.

Here's how I did it:
I first followed your advice;

Then I gave up after a week of testing;

So today, I took out my phone, I press the ignition button and I feel that the phone vibrates but without turning on

I charged about 2 hours

And at the end, I flashed it with the AfterSaler Software (Option Formatalll And Download).

In just 3 min, everything works.

Thanks again, I am grateful
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture111.JPG
Size: 101.48 KB / Downloads: 7
Pages (2): Previous 1 2