Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix s5 6gb+128gb stuck on TESTING scree
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix s5 6gb+128gb stuck on TESTING scree

Infinix s5 6gb+128gb stuck on TESTING scree

runor
runor
runor
Enthusiastic Member
05-02-2020, 02:07 PM

Hello,
I recently purchased an Infinix S5 and about 2 days ago, it started having problems charging, first really slowly then not charging at all. 
I tried a hard reboot but now the phone is stuck on a dark screen that just says TESTING with some green script below.
What do you think is the problem?
Thanks
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
06-02-2020, 12:07 AM
(05-02-2020, 02:07 PM)runor Hello,
I recently purchased an Infinix S5 and about 2 days ago, it started having problems charging, first really slowly then not charging at all. 
I tried a hard reboot but now the phone is stuck on a dark screen that just says TESTING with some green script below.
Thanks

are you charging with the original charger?
disconnect / reconnect the battery or let the battery drain so the device goes off from the testing screen, connect to a charging source and allow the battery to charge then try to power it on
runor
runor
runor
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2020, 10:25 AM
(06-02-2020, 12:07 AM)Morning, I will try this and get back to you. Although the battery hasn\t being charging well so it is usually down. The battery is inbuilt so I'm not really sure I can disconnect it.Thanksfreshtyt
(05-02-2020, 02:07 PM)runor Hello,
Thanks

are you charging with the original charger?
disconnect / reconnect the battery or let the battery drain so the device goes off from the testing screen, connect to a charging source and allow the battery to charge then try to power it on