Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Leeco le s3 x626 wifi and sim don't work
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Leeco le s3 x626 wifi and sim don't work

Leeco le s3 x626 wifi and sim don't work

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
kozak243
kozak243
kozak243
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2020, 01:28 AM

(14-02-2020, 08:01 PM)innagee
(14-02-2020, 12:41 PM)kozak243
Quote:Just to confirm, you flashed the firmware successfully and the phone could no longer power on?

It was turning on before, also after I flashed it, but then I was just mad because it didn't repair my imei/Wi-Fi/baseband/SIM issue and attempted to format it and THEN it just died cause flashing wasn't successful.

Quote:Did you take note of the build number of your device before flashing? And did the build number match with that of the firmware you flashed?

I didn't know it was a thing at all so no, I didn't. I don't even know what you're talking about so you know XD

Quote:Have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device?

Battery's built-in so can't do that

Quote:Try the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Miracle Box is saying “The Boot not support the Phone, or CPU Bad. Select other Boot.” and “BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)” and SP Flash Tool is saying “ERROR: status_brom_cmd_send_da_fail (0xC0060003)”. I guess it making different error messages doesn't really help. I've tried all the things I could from that link but, surprise-surprise, it has changed nothing.
Thanks for trying to help me! Love y'all guys <3

To fix “BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)” you’ll need to either drain the battery or loosen the phone and disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery.
Excuse me, but how am I suppose to drain the battery when phone isn't turning on and battery is unremovable?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-02-2020, 06:47 PM
(16-02-2020, 01:28 AM)kozak243
(14-02-2020, 08:01 PM)innagee
(14-02-2020, 12:41 PM)kozak243
Quote:Just to confirm, you flashed the firmware successfully and the phone could no longer power on?

It was turning on before, also after I flashed it, but then I was just mad because it didn't repair my imei/Wi-Fi/baseband/SIM issue and attempted to format it and THEN it just died cause flashing wasn't successful.

Quote:Did you take note of the build number of your device before flashing? And did the build number match with that of the firmware you flashed?

I didn't know it was a thing at all so no, I didn't. I don't even know what you're talking about so you know XD

Quote:Have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device?

Battery's built-in so can't do that

Quote:Try the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Miracle Box is saying “The Boot not support the Phone, or CPU Bad. Select other Boot.” and “BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)” and SP Flash Tool is saying “ERROR: status_brom_cmd_send_da_fail (0xC0060003)”. I guess it making different error messages doesn't really help. I've tried all the things I could from that link but, surprise-surprise, it has changed nothing.
Thanks for trying to help me! Love y'all guys <3

To fix “BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)” you’ll need to either drain the battery or loosen the phone and disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery.
Excuse me, but how am I suppose to drain the battery when phone isn't turning on and battery is unremovable?

Battery is in-built doesn’t mean it can’t be disconnected but you’ll need to loosen the phone, if you want drain the battery without loosening the phone then leave the phone as it is for few days (no guarantees on how many days it will take) the battery will drain . So best option is loosening and disconnecting/reconnecting.
kozak243
kozak243
kozak243
Enthusiastic Member
10-04-2020, 02:48 AM
Quote:To fix “BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)” you’ll need to either drain the battery or loosen the phone and disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery.

Ok, it was long enough so battery probably died few times now and it should work, but it don't. Still - the same errors, the same situation. Damaged screen is a new thing but yea, nothing else is any different. There have to be the way to force stuff into his "brain", right? Indoctrinate my phone of sorts XD
This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 02:49 AM by kozak243. Edit Reason: lmao, I don't know how quoting works :V
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-04-2020, 01:51 PM
(10-04-2020, 02:48 AM)kozak243 Ok, it was long enough so battery probably died few times now and it should work, but it don't. Still - the same errors, the same situation. Damaged screen is a new thing but yea, nothing else is any different. There have to be the way to force stuff into his "brain", right? Indoctrinate my phone of sorts XD

you've left the battery for this time frame, did you attempt to charge the device and power it on?
if yes and it's still dead and if this firmware you flashed is the same firmware you used to fix your device successfully in the past then it must mean that the emmc chip on your device now faulty
kozak243
kozak243
kozak243
Enthusiastic Member
10-04-2020, 04:46 PM

Oh, ok... So it's dead to the bone. Thanks for info and appreciate all the effort you guys made to answer me. Love you all and big thank you ;*
Pages (2): Previous 1 2