Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP: REALME C2 WRONG FLASH
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HELP: REALME C2 WRONG FLASH

HELP: REALME C2 WRONG FLASH

Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
13-02-2020, 09:42 AM

Hello Sir, need your help again i think i bricked my phone this time. I wrongly flash the STOCKBOOT image through ADB fastboot. Now my phone is on bootlop mode with black screen no logo of realme even the fastboot button is not working i've tried to use the oppo download tools with the stock firmware (ofp file) but didnt get throught the "unauthorized download contact service center" thing. along with the messages invalid scatter file. I dont know what to do pls help. (i manage to enter the password te123 but error is popping in my screen)
Thanks in advance.
Please see attached picture for reference.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-02-2020, 07:03 PM
(13-02-2020, 09:42 AM)Squall080684 Hello Sir, need your help again i think i bricked my phone this time. I wrongly flash the STOCKBOOT image through ADB fastboot. Now my phone is on bootlop mode with black screen no logo of realme even the fastboot button is not working i've tried to use the oppo download tools with the stock firmware (ofp file) but didnt get throught the "unauthorized download contact service center" thing. along with the messages invalid scatter file. I dont know what to do pls help. (i manage to enter the password te123 but error is popping in my screen)
Thanks in advance.

disconnect / reconnect the battery then attempt to boot into fastboot OR wait till the battery drains completely then charge the phone and boot to fastboot
you should mind what you flash to your device, note that if you loose access to fastboot mode then you'll only be able to flash your device with an authorized / service oppo account
Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2020, 04:12 PM
X3non
Squall080684 Hello Sir, need your help again i think i bricked my phone this time. I wrongly flash the STOCKBOOT image through ADB fastboot. Now my phone is on bootlop mode with black screen no logo of realme even the fastboot button is not working i've tried to use the oppo download tools with the stock firmware (ofp file) but didnt get throught the "unauthorized download contact service center" thing. along with the messages invalid scatter file. I dont know what to do pls help. (i manage to enter the password te123 but error is popping in my screen)
Thanks in advance.

disconnect / reconnect the battery then attempt to boot into fastboot OR wait till the battery drains completely then charge the phone and boot to fastboot
you should mind what you flash to your device, note that if you loose access to fastboot mode then you'll only be able to flash your device with an authorized / service oppo account
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2020, 08:45 PM
(15-02-2020, 04:12 PM)Squall080684 ...

blank reply