Android Device is the unique id for your android phone. When you download android apps from google play store or visit any website from android mobile phone, websites and google track you from your android mobile device id. If you change your android mobile device id you create so many id for your android phone. So no one can track you from your android device id. Fore more about android device id follow my steps below.
Quote:What is Android Device ID ? A 64-bit number (as a hex string) that is randomly generated on the device’s first boot and should remain constant for the lifetime of the device. (The value may change if a factory reset is performed on the device.)
Android Device ID is the id of your android mobile phone. ID means unique id, every android phones comes with unique device. But you can change this id from any id.
Requirements for Change Android Id of Your Android Mobile
- Android id changer apk ( download link)
- Your Android Phone Must Be Rooted
How To Change Your Android Mobile Device ID from Device ID Changer Apk
- First Download Android Id Changer Apk
- Install Android Device ID Changer in your Android Phone
- Launch app
- When you open app , this app asks for granting root permission.(Make sure your android phone is successfully rooted. )
- Select the (download) icon at the top of the app to backup your current android id before changing it.So you can restore your old device id later.
- To change your android device id select the plus(+) icon to generate random id from the app
- Save New ID and reboot or restart your android mobile. Now you successfully change your android mobile device id.
Comment below for more info and benefits of using Android Device id and changing of your device id and why you should change your android device id. questions, compliments and insults are welcome
PS: Permission should be requested from me or the admin before you copy and paste my tutorials to other sites.
●Next post will be on how to Change Android Device id on Bluestack for Windows PC.