Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Gionee A1 / mt6755 encryption and firmware
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Gionee A1 / mt6755 encryption and firmware

Gionee A1 / mt6755 encryption and firmware

hopmeister
hopmeister
hopmeister
15-02-2020, 07:01 PM

Hi all,
How do a remove what seems to be forced encryption from the phone? I can't format in TWRP. I can't seem to format from the CLI using ADB either. TWRP always says "no operating system found". I try to flash other MT6755 firmwares and they won't even power up the phone even after successful flash and green tick on SP flash.
Are there any AOSP rom's for this phone? I can't find any. The Amigo OS is nasty.
thanks,
Hopmeister
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-02-2020, 06:08 PM
(15-02-2020, 07:01 PM)hopmeister Hi all,
How do a remove what seems to be forced encryption from the phone? I can't format in TWRP. I can't seem to format from the CLI using ADB either. TWRP always says "no operating system found". I try to flash other MT6755 firmwares and they won't even power up the phone even after successful flash and green tick on SP flash.
Are there any AOSP rom's for this phone? I can't find any. The Amigo OS is nasty.
thanks,
Hopmeister

Try the fix for force encrypt @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29013.html

For custom ROMs you’ll need to search it online, luckily you’ll find one for your model.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-02-2020, 09:53 PM
(15-02-2020, 07:01 PM)hopmeister Hi all,
thanks,
Hopmeister

we don't collect links to custom roms
to boot your device, flash stock rom for your device model and perform a factory reset in stock recovery mode
hopmeister
hopmeister
hopmeister
17-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Hi Xenon,

OK thank you for your advice and understood.
cheers,
Hopmeister