Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bricked M3

thank you for the useful guides u have provided us,unfortunately i was repairing my bricked M3 which was stuck at tecno logo. I successfully flashed CWM using the bricked MTKtools method and i downloaded the Keslar custom rom and flashed it. but now i cant get into recovery the phone flashes white then rebooting itself back to tecno logo and the phone wont boot even to tecno bootanimation. I repeated the step of getting CWM on MTKTOOL but there was an error below. Will using SPFlash tool help solve my problem? i cant even enter the factory mode.

(05-27-2014, 07:51 AM)cestus Wrote: thank you for the useful guides u have provided us,unfortunately i was repairing my bricked M3 which was stuck at tecno logo. I successfully flashed CWM using the bricked MTKtools method and i downloaded the Keslar custom rom and flashed it. but now i cant get into recovery the phone flashes white then rebooting itself back to tecno logo and the phone wont boot even to tecno bootanimation. I repeated the step of getting CWM on MTKTOOL but there was an error below. Will using SPFlash tool help solve my problem? i cant even enter the factory mode.

Yes, SP flash tool is your best bet. Follow http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=159
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-27-2014, 08:52 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 07:51 AM)cestus Wrote: thank you for the useful guides u have provided us,unfortunately i was repairing my bricked M3 which was stuck at tecno logo. I successfully flashed CWM using the bricked MTKtools method and i downloaded the Keslar custom rom and flashed it. but now i cant get into recovery the phone flashes white then rebooting itself back to tecno logo and the phone wont boot even to tecno bootanimation. I repeated the step of getting CWM on MTKTOOL but there was an error below. Will using SPFlash tool help solve my problem? i cant even enter the factory mode.

Yes, SP flash tool is your best bet. Follow http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=159
Hardware :
Model : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Build number : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Build date UTC : 19700101-000000
Android v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Baseband v: - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Kernel v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -

this is the error i am getting on MTKTOOL when the device is connected. what files do i need to flash on SPTOOL?
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2014, 01:01 PM by hovatek. )
(05-27-2014, 09:28 AM)cestus Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 08:52 AM)hovatek Wrote:

Hardware :
Model : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Build number : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Build date UTC : 19700101-000000
Android v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Baseband v: - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
Kernel v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -

this is the error i am getting on MTKTOOL when the device is connected. what files do i need to flash on SPTOOL?
scatter file
Preloader.bin (just in case)
boot.img
recovery.img
system.img

All these files are available for download here on our forum
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)