Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need Assist of Tecno J8 Preloader.bin or Stock Rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need Assist of Tecno J8 Preloader.bin or Stock Rom

Need Assist of Tecno J8 Preloader.bin or Stock Rom

zadkeilpaul
zadkeilpaul
zadkeilpaul
19-02-2020, 07:07 PM

Please admins I am in need of Tecno J8 preloader.bin or stock rom to revive back my phone that was dead years ago.
I have tried all the Tecno J8 stock roms with build number (Tecno J8 (J8-H354-C1-L-HiOS-####) in this site but none seems to work.i think my phone have a different build number.

Please if you can help me to get another  preloader.bin of a different build number, I am willing to pay any amount.

Also. I have a guy from Tanzania who claims to have Tecno J8 Universal Stock rom to revive dead J8 but he requested from $3 to be paid through PayPal account.
Please Admin if u can pay $3 through PayPal, I am also willing to deposit it to you back with interest. Thanks
Below is his eggs Whatsapp number: *****

Please admins I will be Happy to hear from you soon
This post was last modified: 20-02-2020, 09:46 AM by X3non. Edit Reason: removed external link and number
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
20-02-2020, 09:35 AM
(19-02-2020, 07:07 PM)zadkeilpaul Please admins I am in need of Tecno J8 preloader.bin or stock rom to revive back my phone that was dead years ago.
I have tried all the Tecno J8 stock roms with build number (Tecno J8 (J8-H354-C1-L-HiOS-####) in this site but none seems to work.i think my phone have a different build number.

Please if you can help me to get another  preloader.bin of a different build number, I am willing to pay any amount.

And what is the build number of the firmware he wants to sell to you? He should be able to tell you that else it could as well be one of the ones you'd tried
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-02-2020, 09:48 AM
(19-02-2020, 07:07 PM)zadkeilpaul Please admins I am in need of Tecno J8 preloader.bin or stock rom to revive back my phone that was dead years ago.

answer @maxpayne's question then can you confirm that the emmc chip on your device is still in proper working condition? use a hardware dongle such as cm2 to perform the emmc test
zadkeilpaul
zadkeilpaul
zadkeilpaul
28-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Thank you for your reply, I don't know the build number, if there could be a way to get another j8 preloader. Bin that are not associated with those build number on this platform, without hesitation I am desperate to try it...

Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2020, 05:43 AM

(28-11-2020, 10:58 AM)zadkeilpaul Thank you for your reply, I don't know the build number, if there could be a way to get another j8 preloader. Bin that are not associated with those build number on this platform, without hesitation I am desperate to try it...

Thank you

You could book a Private Support session @ https://www.hovatek.com/remote/ so we take a closer look at this case

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.