Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Redmi Note7 | screen Resolution MESSED up
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Redmi Note7 | screen Resolution MESSED up

[Please help] Redmi Note7 | screen Resolution MESSED up

হাই ইটস মি
হাই ইটস মি
19-02-2020, 11:13 PM

please SOMEBODY help me.

my device are :xiaomi Redmi note7. rooted with magisk + TWRP. Custom rom were - Goggle Pixel

i installed a apps from play Store. and change Screen Resolution (not dpi). played with little bit with that. As a result, the screen become very small. 

Also many pixel are dead inside of the shown little screen. cause - there was also Reset Screen Resolution option on the app. but i cant confirm the action, its just not pressing up [Image: frown.gif]

So, anybody have any idea how to solve it? i am so depressed right now. its been hour.

If you need to see the victim screen, i will send the screenshot
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-02-2020, 10:18 AM
(19-02-2020, 11:13 PM)হাই ইটস মি please SOMEBODY help me.

my device are :xiaomi Redmi note7. rooted with magisk + TWRP. Custom rom were - Goggle Pixel

i installed a apps from play Store. and change Screen Resolution (not dpi). played with little bit with that. As a result, the screen become very small. 

Also many pixel are dead inside of the shown little screen. cause - there was also Reset Screen Resolution option on the app. but i cant confirm the action, its just not pressing up [Image: frown.gif]

So, anybody have any idea how to solve it? i am so depressed right now. its been hour.

If you need to see the victim screen, i will send the screenshot

try using an otg-mouse, see if you can select with that if not then factory reset your device or flash stock firmware as the case maybe