Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my techno h6 bricked... ween I on it it will show SMARTLIFE and stop pls I mtkbackup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my techno h6 bricked... ween I on it it will show SMARTLIFE and stop pls I mtkbackup

my techno h6 bricked... ween I on it it will show SMARTLIFE and stop pls I mtkbackup

donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
08-05-2015, 09:03 PM

How it happened... After flashing lexer ROM I wanted to move some of my file to phone memory and it was showing insufficient space ween I gat enough space on ma phone memory, something told me that my internal memory av unmount so I decided to reboot ween I reboot it stick at SMARTLIFE and nothing to show again ween I decide to restore my backup via cwm recovery it says"can't" or "error" an that wat my recovery does after the brick and anything I want to do in recovery it will say can't or error so I decieded to find the MTK BACKUP of my TECNO H6 and flash via sp flash tools...pls help I need it urgently... THANKS
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 10:43 AM
(08-05-2015, 09:03 PM)donprosper How it happened... After flashing lexer ROM I wanted to move some of my file to phone memory and it was showing insufficient space ween I gat enough space on ma phone memory, something told me that my internal memory av unmount so I decided to reboot ween I reboot it stick at SMARTLIFE and nothing to show again ween I decide to restore my backup via cwm recovery it says"can't" or "error" an that wat my recovery does after the brick and anything I want to do in recovery it  will say can't or error so I decieded to find the MTK BACKUP of my TECNO H6 and flash via sp flash tools...pls help I need it urgently... THANKS

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
09-05-2015, 02:21 PM
(08-05-2015, 09:03 PM)donprosper How it happened... After flashing lexer ROM I wanted to move some of my file to phone memory and it was showing insufficient space ween I gat enough space on ma phone memory, something told me that my internal memory av unmount so I decided to reboot ween I reboot it stick at SMARTLIFE and nothing to show again ween I decide to restore my backup via cwm recovery it says"can't" or "error" an that wat my recovery does after the brick and anything I want to do in recovery it  will say can't or error so I decieded to find the MTK BACKUP of my TECNO H6 and flash via sp flash tools...pls help I need it urgently... THANKS

Donprosper6@gmail.com
donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
09-05-2015, 03:00 PM
(09-05-2015, 02:21 PM)donprosper

Donprosper6@gmail.com
Pls I need it, this is my gmail: donprosper@gmail.com
donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
09-05-2015, 03:40 PM

Pls sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 07:40 PM
(09-05-2015, 02:21 PM)donprosper Donprosper6@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
09-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Thank you sir and god bless you