Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Blackview BV6100 "Not Verfiy" on every screen after crash/re-flash.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Blackview BV6100 "Not Verfiy" on every screen after crash/re-flash.

[Please help] Blackview BV6100 "Not Verfiy" on every screen after crash/re-flash.

longjohn
longjohn
longjohn
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2020, 09:37 PM

Following a crash and shutdown yesterday, my BV6100 was completely unresponsive on all buttons. Eventually, I managed to re-flash the firmware. But now it has this always visible "Not Verify" message om the screen, and it will no longer connect to the mobile network. The sim is OK, and is the one I used to originally set the phone up with and which is working in my spare phone. I emailed Blackview and all they've suggested so far is to re-flash the firmware. I was wondering if I needed to get an authentication file from Blackview? I previously had it rooted and TWRP working on it (after editing the vendor fstab to change forceencrypt to encryptable and deleting the trailing comma on the userdata entry. I've since re-flashed, re-locked the bootloader, and re-flashed again. But nothing has worked so far. I think there was some issues with the TWRP, from 4pda because of encryption and the os being symlinked up the wazoo. But apart from some errors with TWRP, things seemed to be relatively OK. The crashed occurred after testing smartpack kernal manager, or at least I guess that had something to do with the crash. Whatever the cause, something on the phone is foobarred, I now have a phone with an annoying message on the screen and no way to make calls on it. Anyway, I would appreciate some advice or help to fix it if possible. Cheers.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20200224-034603.png
Size: 774.24 KB / Downloads: 52
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-02-2020, 11:10 AM
(24-02-2020, 09:37 PM)longjohn Following a crash and shutdown yesterday, my BV6100 was completely unresponsive on all buttons. Eventually, I managed to re-flash the firmware. But now it has this always visible "Not Verify" message om the screen, and it will no longer connect to the mobile network. The sim is OK, and is the one I used to originally set the phone up with and which is working in my spare phone. I emailed Blackview and all they've suggested so far is to re-flash the firmware. I was wondering if I needed to get an authentication file from Blackview? I previously had it rooted and TWRP working on it (after editing the vendor fstab to change forceencrypt to encryptable and deleting the trailing comma on the userdata entry. I've since re-flashed, re-locked the bootloader, and re-flashed again. But nothing has worked so far. I think there was some issues with the TWRP, from 4pda because of encryption and the os being symlinked up the wazoo. But apart from some errors with TWRP, things seemed to be relatively OK. The crashed occurred after testing smartpack kernal manager, or at least I guess that had something to do with the crash. Whatever the cause, something on the phone is foobarred, I now have a phone with an annoying message on the screen and no way to make calls on it. Anyway, I would appreciate some advice or help to fix it if possible. Cheers.

the not verify message on the screen is as a result of using the "format all" option in sp flash tool. to fix you need to restore certain partitions back to their original state (proinfo, protect1 & 2)
did you make a full firmware backup before you flashed firmware? if yes, then restore the 3 partitions listed above from the backup

if no, you could try an alternative method of removing the message
root your device > edit build.prop within both system and or vendor partition
change "ro.mtk_microtrust_tee_support=1"  to "ro.mtk_microtrust_tee_support=0"
save the file and reboot
This post was last modified: 26-02-2020, 10:01 AM by X3non.
longjohn
longjohn
longjohn
Enthusiastic Member
25-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Many thanks for the quick response. I looked at my buildprops and I have the following entries closest to the one you suggested:

From /system/buildprop:
ro.tee_support=1
ro.mtk_trustkernel_tee_support=1

ro.mtk_microtrust_tee_support=1, or, ro.tee_support=1, ro.mtk_trustkernel_tee_support=1 not present in /vendor/buildprop.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-02-2020, 11:28 PM
(25-02-2020, 01:32 PM)longjohn Many thanks for the quick response. I looked at my buildprops and I have the following entries closest to the one you suggested:

From /system/buildprop:
ro.tee_support=1

did changing the values to 0 fix the "no verify"?
longjohn
longjohn
longjohn
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2020, 08:18 AM

(25-02-2020, 11:28 PM)X3non
(25-02-2020, 01:32 PM)longjohn Many thanks for the quick response. I looked at my buildprops and I have the following entries closest to the one you suggested:

From /system/buildprop:
ro.tee_support=1

did changing the values to 0 fix the "no verify"?
Yes it did. Many thanks for that. Now I have to figure out why the phone cant connect to the network even though it can see my sim which was working in the phone before it crashed, and is working now in my spare.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-02-2020, 04:17 PM
(26-02-2020, 08:18 AM)longjohn Yes it did. Many thanks for that. Now I have to figure out why the phone cant connect to the network even though it can see my sim which was working in the phone before it crashed, and is working now in my spare.

you should create a different thread for the sim / network detection issue
while at it, confirm that the phone has a valid baseband and imei ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21069.html
longjohn
longjohn
longjohn
Enthusiastic Member
27-02-2020, 04:43 PM
(27-02-2020, 04:17 PM)X3non you should create a different thread for the sim / network detection issue
while at it, confirm that the phone has a valid baseband and imei ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21069.html
Thanks. However, Blackview helped me fix the modem, so I'm back in business so to speak. Many thanks for your help.
Balaa90
Balaa90
Balaa90
14-03-2021, 08:58 PM
(25-02-2020, 11:10 AM)X3non
(24-02-2020, 09:37 PM)longjohn Following a crash and shutdown yesterday, my BV6100 was completely unresponsive on all buttons. Eventually, I managed to re-flash the firmware. But now it has this always visible "Not Verify" message om the screen, and it will no longer connect to the mobile network. The sim is OK, and is the one I used to originally set the phone up with and which is working in my spare phone. I emailed Blackview and all they've suggested so far is to re-flash the firmware. I was wondering if I needed to get an authentication file from Blackview? I previously had it rooted and TWRP working on it (after editing the vendor fstab to change forceencrypt to encryptable and deleting the trailing comma on the userdata entry. I've since re-flashed, re-locked the bootloader, and re-flashed again. But nothing has worked so far. I think there was some issues with the TWRP, from 4pda because of encryption and the os being symlinked up the wazoo. But apart from some errors with TWRP, things seemed to be relatively OK. The crashed occurred after testing smartpack kernal manager, or at least I guess that had something to do with the crash. Whatever the cause, something on the phone is foobarred, I now have a phone with an annoying message on the screen and no way to make calls on it. Anyway, I would appreciate some advice or help to fix it if possible. Cheers.

the not verify message on the screen is as a result of using the "format all" option in sp flash tool. to fix you need to restore certain partitions back to their original state (proinfo, protect1 & 2)
did you make a full firmware backup before you flashed firmware? if yes, then restore the 3 partitions listed above from the backup

if no, you could try an alternative method of removing the message
root your device > edit build.prop within both system and or vendor partition
change "ro.mtk_microtrust_tee_support=1"  to "ro.mtk_microtrust_tee_support=0"
save the file and reboot

Unable to root the device, twrp and magisk don't work, i try install lineage os, only bootloop. Absolute hate the phone
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-03-2021, 09:11 AM
(14-03-2021, 08:58 PM)Balaa90 Unable to root the device, twrp and magisk don't work, i try install lineage os, only bootloop. Absolute hate the phone

this is someone's thread, create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top