Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] No IMEI & Radio Off after flash - Lenovo S850T (SOLVED)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] No IMEI & Radio Off after flash - Lenovo S850T (SOLVED)

[Please help] No IMEI & Radio Off after flash - Lenovo S850T (SOLVED)

dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
Enthusiastic Member
09-05-2015, 07:23 AM

My device: Lenovo S850t

My phone arrived in CN/EN language and without Google Play Apps (Playstore)
After flash with Flash tool, I've lost IMEI data and Radio is OFF now.

I've installed CWM Recovery to restore STOCK ROM but it says "can't mount /sdcard/"
Phone does not have SD Card SLOT!! so I can't install stock rom using CWM Recovery.

Stock ROM scatter file does not work with Flash Tool.
I've tried all methods from this thread:

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

I can set IMEI number but Radio stay OFF.
Help please.
Thank you

SOLVED: I found STOCK ROM flasheable with "SP Flash Tool".
I've modified this and added new languages and all is Multilanguage now. If someone need help contact me.
This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 11:16 PM by dieguinjjj.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 11:30 AM
(09-05-2015, 07:23 AM)dieguinjjj My device: Lenovo S850t

My phone arrived in CN/EN language and without Google Play Apps (Playstore)
After flash with Flash tool, I've lost IMEI data and Radio is OFF now.

I've installed CWM Recovery to restore STOCK ROM but it says "can't mount /sdcard/"
Phone does not have SD Card SLOT!! so I can't install stock rom using CWM Recovery.

Stock ROM scatter file does not work with Flash Tool.
I've tried all methods from this thread:

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

I can set IMEI number but Radio stay OFF.
Help please.
Thank you

1. is the phone rooted?
2. go to settings > about > baseband and let me know what it shows

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
Enthusiastic Member
09-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Thank you for your fast reply hovatek.
I've found ROM STOCK compatible with Flash tool, I've reflashed again and SIM card is working now.
The problem now is ...

ROM Stock does not include Google Apps like Google Playstore and it's on EN/CN Language. (That's why I've flash my device the first time)
I speak Spanish, I want to use another ROM but IMEI will be lost.

So I did an IMEI/NVRAM backup with MTK Droid Tools from STOCK ROM and then restore it to the ROW Version.

But it does not work.

I get this error before restoring:

ERROR  :pttycmd1 device NOT found!

Phone is rooted now.
Is there one way to restore my IMEI backups to a ROW Version?
I can reflash to the STOCK ROM again to make backups and then use it on the custom row version.
Thanks in advance-
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 12:11 PM by dieguinjjj.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 01:20 PM
(09-05-2015, 12:09 PM)dieguinjjj Thank you for your fast reply hovatek.
I've found ROM STOCK compatible with Flash tool, I've reflashed again and SIM card is working now.
The problem now is ...
ROM Stock does not include Google Apps like Google Playstore and it's on EN/CN Language. (That's why I've flash my device the first time)
So I did an IMEI/NVRAM backup with MTK Droid Tools from STOCK ROM and then restore it to the ROW Version.
But it does not work.
Phone is rooted now.
I can reflash to the STOCK ROM again to make backups and then use it on the custom row version.
Thanks in advance-
1. Flash back your stock ROM the  go to Settings > Language & input > Language . check what languages are listed
2. when you flash the custom ROM, does the phone still have Baseband?
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 01:20 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
Enthusiastic Member
09-05-2015, 02:17 PM

(09-05-2015, 01:20 PM)hovatek
(09-05-2015, 12:09 PM)dieguinjjj Thank you for your fast reply hovatek.
The problem now is ...
But it does not work.
Phone is rooted now.
Thanks in advance-
1. Flash back your stock ROM the  go to Settings > Language & input > Language . check what languages are listed
2. when you flash the custom ROM, does the phone still have Baseband?

1 - Just English and Chinese
2 - No baseband Sad IMEI Unknown , IMSI Unknown , Radio Off , Sim STATE NOT_READY

I've returned to the Stock ROM now.
dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
dieguinjjj
Enthusiastic Member
09-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Google Apps SOLVED. I used GMS Tool for GAPPS installation.
I'm using Stock ROM and it has just English and Chinese language.
I wanna gift this phone to my sister but in Spanish language.
I tried morelocale 2 but it work just for downloaded apps, system default apps (contacts, messaging, dialer, config, etc) stay in english.

Is there one method to INSTALL a PACKAGE of Language?. Custom ROM has FULL Spanish language.
Is there one mothod to use language from custom ROM to put it on the Stock ROM.

Thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 10:14 PM
(09-05-2015, 06:06 PM)dieguinjjj Google Apps SOLVED. I used GMS Tool for GAPPS installation.
I'm using Stock ROM and it has just English and Chinese language.
I wanna gift this phone to my sister but in Spanish language.
I tried morelocale 2 but it work just for downloaded apps, system default apps (contacts, messaging, dialer, config, etc) stay in english.
Is there one method to INSTALL a PACKAGE of Language?. Custom ROM has  FULL Spanish language.
Is there one mothod to use language from custom ROM to put it on the Stock ROM.
Thanks in advance
you'll need a spanish  language pack. try https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...calesetter
If that doesnt work then:
Open Google Play on your device.
Tap on Search and type locale select in the search box.
Tap on Set Locale and Language app, which should be the first result.
Tap on Download and then on the Accept & download button.
Wait until the app gets installed.
Now, go to the system settings of your device and choose from the new installed languages in the Language and Input Settings option.
Set the language you want from the available list.
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 10:19 PM by hovatek.

Note!
owaishortus
owaishortus
owaishortus
19-07-2016, 09:47 PM
I made an account on this page bcz i m n a heap of trouble, i think you can help me out. Please help me, I have the same phone lenovo s850t, I rooted it in order to gain access to Google play, the rooting made a problem and now the phone displays a continues nonstop error message "unfortunately theme has stopped". I tried my level best to flash the phone but I have failed every time since I can't find the suitable ROM file. I downloaded a dozen ROMs (various versions from different sources) for it and all have the same problem that the scatter file doesn't work.. One rom file's scatter work but that was for s850 not s850t, so flashing process failed. Please please please help me out bcz here no software personnel can repair it, and no lenovo office in our city. I will appreciate your act of kindness.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2016, 05:19 PM
(19-07-2016, 09:47 PM)owaishortus I made an account on this page bcz i m n a heap of trouble, i think you can help me out. Please help me, I have the same phone lenovo s850t, I rooted it in order to gain access to Google play, the rooting made a problem and now the phone displays a continues nonstop error message "unfortunately theme has stopped". I tried my level best to flash the phone but I have failed every time since I can't find the suitable ROM file. I downloaded a dozen ROMs (various versions from different sources) for it and all have the same problem that the scatter file doesn't work.. One rom file's scatter work but that was for s850 not s850t, so flashing process failed. Please please please help me out bcz here no software personnel can repair it, and no lenovo office in our city. I will appreciate your act of kindness.

Create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

Note!