Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how do i fix tecno k7 dram fail, sending DA fail in nck box,umt box,sp tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

how do i fix tecno k7 dram fail, sending DA fail in nck box,umt box,sp tool

how do i fix tecno k7 dram fail, sending DA fail in nck box,umt box,sp tool

addae
addae
addae
26-02-2020, 10:25 AM

i tried flashing  my dead TECNO k7  to revive.I have tried flashing  the firmware variant of the phone but my flash tools not withstanding it. My umt box, nck box and sp tool displays   Dram fail, boot fail, DA fail , sending   DA fail and my miracle box displays  errors .Please  how do i fix the problems to bring the phone to survival.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-02-2020, 03:38 PM
(26-02-2020, 10:25 AM)addae i tried flashing  my dead TECNO k7  to revive.I have tried flashing  the firmware variant of the phone but my flash tools not withstanding it. My umt box, nck box and sp tool displays   Dram fail, boot fail, DA fail , sending   DA fail and my miracle box displays  errors .Please  how do i fix the problems to bring the phone to survival.

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-02-2020, 08:42 PM
(26-02-2020, 10:25 AM)addae i tried flashing  my dead TECNO k7  to revive.I have tried flashing  the firmware variant of the phone but my flash tools not withstanding it. My umt box, nck box and sp tool displays   Dram fail, boot fail, DA fail , sending   DA fail and my miracle box displays  errors .Please  how do i fix the problems to bring the phone to survival.

upload a full screenshot of the error message in sp flash tool
what's the original build number of your device? and whats the build number of the firmware you're trying to flash?