Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I Can't Flash anything on Lenovo A706 through CWM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I Can't Flash anything on Lenovo A706 through CWM

I Can't Flash anything on Lenovo A706 through CWM

sojo
sojo
sojo
09-05-2015, 02:34 PM

Kindly help, I have rooted my Lenovo A706, I have CWM installed but I can't flash any custom rom or anything at all each time I tried it says 'installation aborted'.
The only thing that I was able to flash there is one gapps like that. but I can easily restore my backup from the cwm.

Please assist.
emireak
emireak
emireak
09-05-2015, 02:50 PM
If it is a custom rom,it means you don't have the UPDATE file in the ROM...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 07:21 PM
(09-05-2015, 02:34 PM)sojo Kindly help, I have rooted my Lenovo A706, I have CWM installed but I can't flash any custom rom or anything at all each time I tried it says 'installation aborted'.
The only thing that I was able to flash there is one gapps like that. but I can easily restore my backup from the cwm.

Please assist.

might be a fault with your SD card or during the downloading process. try formatting the SD card and re-downloading the custom ROM(s)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sojo
sojo
sojo
09-05-2015, 10:56 PM
(09-05-2015, 07:21 PM)hovatek
(09-05-2015, 02:34 PM)sojo Kindly help, I have rooted my Lenovo A706, I have CWM installed but I can't flash any custom rom or anything at all each time I tried it says 'installation aborted'.

Please assist.

might be a fault with your SD card or during the downloading process. try formatting the SD card and re-downloading the custom ROM(s)

Not SD card, I tried the formatting and another sd card still the same. I can restore update from the sd cards but can't flash anything apart from a particular patch i think something like gapps
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-05-2015, 03:17 AM

(09-05-2015, 10:56 PM)sojo Not SD card, I tried the formatting and another sd card still the same. I can restore update from the sd cards but can't flash anything apart from a particular patch i think something like gapps

try downloading the ROMs using another device then transferring to yours

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.