Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tutorial] How to extract public keys from a vbmeta image
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to extract public keys from a vbmeta image

[Tutorial] How to extract public keys from a vbmeta image

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Marcos14
Marcos14
Marcos14
02-07-2023, 08:48 PM

I have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video?, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 blade.
Marcos14
Marcos14
Marcos14
02-07-2023, 08:50 PM
I have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 bladeI have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 blade
I have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 blade?
itapi
itapi
itapi
Enthusiastic Member
09-07-2023, 01:30 PM
(02-07-2023, 08:50 PM)Marcos14 I have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 bladeI have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 blade
I have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 blade?

it's depends which partitions you would like to sign.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
13-07-2023, 11:58 AM
(02-07-2023, 08:50 PM)Marcos14 I have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 bladeI have a question in my vbmta-sign.img file I have a file called vbmeta_system and another vbmeta_system_ext I have to extract the keys from both or only one is the one (system) that appears in the video, I have an android 11 zte device it's an a51 blade

Have you been able to unlock the bootloader?
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3