Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Twrp
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Twrp

Twrp

Midoriya izuku
Midoriya izuku
Midoriya izuku
Enthusiastic Member
20-03-2020, 05:05 PM

thanks to your help I was able to root my smartphone and I thank you very much however, I wanted to install twrp on my itel s32 I saw the twrp port that you created but it does not work on my computer I tried many times I deactivated even the antivirus it comes but when it fixes the recovery.img of my itel s32 it cuts and quits so I wanted please that you make me the flash of the recovery of my phone with twrpporter then and send it to me like that will be easier for me and a question after getting the recovery patched with twrp can I flash it with the cmd !? if yes what are the orders that I have entered!?! thank you for all i love you
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-03-2020, 10:45 AM
(20-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Midoriya izuku thanks to your help I was able to root my smartphone and I thank you very much however, I wanted to install twrp on my itel s32 I saw the twrp port that you created but it does not work on my computer I tried many times I deactivated even the antivirus it comes but when it fixes the recovery.img of my itel s32 it cuts and quits so I wanted please that you make me the flash of the recovery of my phone with twrpporter then and send it to me like that will be easier for me and a question after getting the recovery patched with twrp can I flash it with the cmd !? if yes what are the orders that I have entered!?! thank you for all i love you

if you're on windows 10, you might want to disable windows defender as well then retry porting using the tool
and yes, you can flash using cmd just like you did when rooting your device. simply boot to fastboot mode then use the command "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
Midoriya izuku
Midoriya izuku
Midoriya izuku
Enthusiastic Member
22-03-2020, 11:40 PM
thank you for answering me
 i did it but to my surprise the twrp does not appear I used your port again I managed to flash the recovery.img oh yeah! besides I forgot to tell you when I restart my phone in fastboot mode it does not work I do not detect but I tried by the cmd to go through the bootloader to access the fastboot mod and it worked so I flashed the recovery-twrp.img but when I restarted in recovery mode an android icon appears and I end up with the **** recovery preinstalled please help me to have a personalized recovery if there is another method please help me as you did with the root which I could do thanks to you only thank you  I love you
This post was last modified: 22-03-2020, 11:47 PM by Midoriya izuku.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-03-2020, 10:08 AM
(22-03-2020, 11:40 PM)Midoriya izuku thank you for answering me
 i did it but to my surprise the twrp does not appear I used your port again I managed to flash the recovery.img oh yeah! besides I forgot to tell you when I restart my phone in fastboot mode it does not work I do not detect but I tried by the cmd to go through the bootloader to access the fastboot mod and it worked so I flashed the recovery-twrp.img but when I restarted in recovery mode an android icon appears and I end up with the **** recovery preinstalled please help me to have a personalized recovery if there is another method please help me as you did with the root which I could do thanks to you only thank you  I love you

first, root your phone ; you can use magisk method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html
then use a file manager with root access e.g Xplore navigate to /root/system then rename recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.p.bak
it should prevent twrp from getting replaced by stock recovery
Midoriya izuku
Midoriya izuku
Midoriya izuku
Enthusiastic Member
31-03-2020, 02:06 PM

Thanks for answering my problem I renamed it but always the same thing☹️?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-03-2020, 07:37 PM
(31-03-2020, 02:06 PM)Midoriya izuku Thanks for answering my problem I renamed it but always the same thing☹️?

which version of the porting tool did you use to port the twrp you flashed?