Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my tecno H7 hang continously, i need access to download d custom rom.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] my tecno H7 hang continously, i need access to download d custom rom.

[Please help] my tecno H7 hang continously, i need access to download d custom rom.

harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2015, 09:53 AM

Good morning admin, i think my tecno H7 got bricked after falling on a tiled floor... it  always hang  and i tried to do factory reset but its still d same. Though it has been doing like dat before d fall but it will come up after removing d battery but now it hangs continuously. After many hard resets with no result i think i dont have a choice than to flash it. Pls grant ne access to download d stock/custom rom for my tecno H7.
harb33orlar@gmail.com 
Thanks in anticipation 
This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 10:34 AM by harbeeorlar. Edit Reason: inconclusive
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Pls my address is harb33orlar@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-05-2015, 12:17 PM
(10-05-2015, 09:53 AM)harbeeorlar Good morning admin, i think my tecno H7 got bricked after falling on a tiled floor... it  always hang  and i tried to do factory reset but its still d same. Though it has been doing like dat before d fall but it will come up after removing d battery but now it hangs continuously. After many hard resets with no result i think i dont have a choice than to flash it. Pls grant ne access to download d stock/custom rom for my tecno H7.
harb33orlar@gmail.com 
Thanks in anticipation 

Lets just hope its not a hardware issue.
try formatting and re-seating the SD card then do a factory reset in recovery mode
if that fails, proceed with flashing
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Thanks for ur candid response... have done faxtory reset in recovery mode and it keep hanging dats why i want to try and flash woth the hope that it will come back to live
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2015, 01:06 PM

Another thing is dat,without sim card and memory card inserted, it works fine at times... dont know if there is some apps i can install to make it work fine?
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Av tries d link but i cant find where to dwnload... i clicked on H7 mtk and it linked me to adf.ly but it says "you dont have access" after i skipped ads. How am i goin to dwnld d custom rom using dis link pls i have d sp flash tools dwnloaded already? thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-05-2015, 01:50 PM
(10-05-2015, 01:18 PM)harbeeorlar Av tries d link but i cant find where to dwnload... i clicked on H7 mtk and it linked me to adf.ly but it says "you dont have access" after i skipped ads. How am i goin to dwnld d custom rom using dis link pls i have d sp flash tools dwnloaded already? thanks

Logon to your gmail using the browser you wish to use for the download. Then revisit the Download link..
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
harbeeorlar
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2015, 03:56 PM
I did just dat but uts still s same ooo...
"403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."
Thats d response i got!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-05-2015, 04:57 PM
(10-05-2015, 03:56 PM)harbeeorlar I did just dat but uts still s same ooo...
"403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."
Thats d response i got!

i'm certain you have download permssion.
World-best Harbeeorlar right?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.