Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] No Network After Flashing Micromax Q402Plus (SPD)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] No Network After Flashing Micromax Q402Plus (SPD)

[Please help] No Network After Flashing Micromax Q402Plus (SPD)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
22-03-2020, 08:10 AM

NEED PROPER SOLUTION
I just flashed micromax q402plus (sc9832a) with factory download tool. (because upgrade download tool and research download tool both stuck at flashing system.img)
the phone is stuck at bootlogo so i decided to flash it stock firmware. so i flash it with SPD_Research_Tool_R4.0.0001 but it stuck at flashing system.img for long time and failed. so i flashed it with SPD_Factory_Tool_R23.19.4001 and succefully flashed but my imei is changed so i repaired it to origional one. when i inserted SIM back , it does not show any network ,only emergency call. My baseband and imei is ok and my sim card is recognizing but no signal. (this is the same rom i flashed earlier to this phone)  
i dont have its nvbackup so  tried to restore other phone(same model) twrp backup file (ltemodem) to this phone.but the sim slot not detected any more.
i tried to flash nvitem.bin backup from other phone to this (backup from research tool and rewrite imei) but still no network.
someone advised on net to flash it with SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R22.0.0001 ,but no luck .
i did factory reset twice after flashing
i have no idea about  how to fix it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-03-2020, 12:58 AM
(22-03-2020, 08:10 AM)shankar1790 NEED PROPER SOLUTION
I just flashed micromax q402plus (sc9832a) with factory download tool. (because upgrade download tool and research download tool both stuck at flashing system.img)
the phone is stuck at bootlogo so i decided to flash it stock firmware. so i flash it with SPD_Research_Tool_R4.0.0001 but it stuck at flashing system.img for long time and failed. so i flashed it with SPD_Factory_Tool_R23.19.4001 and succefully flashed but my imei is changed so i repaired it to origional one. when i inserted SIM back , it does not show any network ,only emergency call. My baseband and imei is ok and my sim card is recognizing but no signal. (this is the same rom i flashed earlier to this phone)  
i dont have its nvbackup so  tried to restore other phone(same model) twrp backup file (ltemodem) to this phone.but the sim slot not detected any more.
i tried to flash nvitem.bin backup from other phone to this (backup from research tool and rewrite imei) but still no network.
someone advised on net to flash it with SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R22.0.0001 ,but no luck .
i did factory reset twice after flashing
i have no idea about  how to fix it

i think you have personally fixed this issue in this past, see your old post @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-265...#pid159733
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
23-03-2020, 06:24 AM
That problem solved due to I have backup nvitem from same phone. But not in this case
Factory download tool erase all flash from device and reflash all partition. I forget to backup.
I still don't understand why this happen. all WiFi, Bluetooth are working except sim network.
Signal strength is zero and out of service problem.
In *#*#4636#*#* sim network shows different provider than original jio -103db 35asu strength
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-03-2020, 10:34 AM
(23-03-2020, 06:24 AM)shankar1790 That problem solved due to I have backup nvitem from same phone. But not in this case
Factory download tool erase all flash from device and reflash all partition. I forget to backup.
I still don't understand why this happen. all WiFi, Bluetooth are working except sim network.
In *#*#4636#*#* sim network shows different provider than original jio -103db 35asu strength

look for another phone same model as yours to backup nv ; you can backup using research dl @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31800.html
when flashing the nv backup, ensure to first goto settings > backup > untick everything there so it doesn't rewrite the old nv from the phone
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
27-03-2020, 05:24 PM

(23-03-2020, 10:34 AM)X3non
(23-03-2020, 06:24 AM)shankar1790 That problem solved due to I have backup nvitem from same phone. But not in this case

look for another phone same model as yours to backup nv ; you can backup using research dl @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31800.html
when flashing the nv backup, ensure to first goto settings > backup > untick everything there so it doesn't rewrite the old nv from the phone
that exactly i have done and rewrite imei but this problem persist
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-03-2020, 08:48 PM
(27-03-2020, 05:24 PM)shankar1790 that exactly i have done and rewrite imei but this problem persist

Was this person in the same region as you? and have you tried setting network to 2G only to see if you get signal.
I also suggest you do a full TWRP backup (all NV and modem related partitions in stock fstab) and restore to your device
This post was last modified: 27-03-2020, 08:48 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
01-04-2020, 06:04 PM
(27-03-2020, 08:48 PM)hovatek
(27-03-2020, 05:24 PM)shankar1790 that exactly i have done and rewrite imei but this problem persist

Was this person in the same region as you? and have you tried setting network to 2G only to see if you get signal.
I also suggest you do a full TWRP backup (all NV and modem related partitions in stock fstab) and restore to your device
yes, my neighbor village. i dont have 2g sim write now , i will try later. since i have 2 phone of same problem. one of the device is having problem due to flashing with factory tool and one of due to flashing twrp backup of same phone (i want to transfer/install my custom rom from one to onother).i have selected all partition in twrp (like boot.img, bootlogo recovery, ltemodem, misc ,pmsys ,system-image ) and restore it to another phone. after succesfully restored i booted rom but no signal atoll. imei changed to first-one , so i rewrite imei but same network problem
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-04-2020, 09:46 AM
(01-04-2020, 06:04 PM)shankar1790 yes, my neighbor village. i dont have 2g sim write now , i will try later. since i have 2 phone of same problem. one of the device is having problem due to flashing with factory tool and one of due to flashing twrp backup of same phone (i want to transfer/install my custom rom from one to onother).i have selected all partition in twrp (like boot.img, bootlogo recovery, ltemodem, misc ,pmsys ,system-image ) and restore it to another phone. after succesfully restored i booted rom but no signal atoll. imei changed to first-one , so i rewrite imei but same network problem

you are meant to backup nv from a fully functional phone not from a phone that already has the network problems as you've just done
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-04-2020, 03:11 PM
(02-04-2020, 09:46 AM)X3non you are meant to backup nv from a fully functional phone not from a phone that already has the network problems as you've just done
sorry you take it wrongly. 
i meant from working phone not from problematic phone. i tried with all tools (factory tool, research tool and upgrade tool).
upgrade download tool gives calibration error.  But i solved it by flashing my nvbackup of other phone (NV_IMEI911646002102355_2019-01-27_13-22-46-966.bin)in RDT and reflash whole firmware with Upgrade TOOL but still no network - emergency only
WHAT i have tried so far -
1.flashed nvbackup from working phone to this , in place of ltenvitem.bin. ( after flashing imei changed ,still no network) 
so i restored imei but still same error. ( this is the backup of device that i created by save to local option in RDT TOOL)
2. backup ltemodem in twrp from working phone to this - same situation like in 1 step.

my fstab
Code:

/boot     emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/boot                flags=backup=1;display="Boot"
/logo     emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/logo                flags=backup=1;display="Boot Logo"
/fbootlogo    emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/fbootlogo            flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/logo
/cache     ext4  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/cache                flags=backup=1;display="Cache"
/data     ext4  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/userdata            length=-16384
/wfixnv1     emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wfixnv1              flags=backup=1;display="IMEI"
/wfixnv2    emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wfixnv2              flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/wruntimenv1 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wruntimenv1          flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/wruntimenv2 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wruntimenv2          flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/wcnfixnv1     emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wcnfixnv1            flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/wcnfixnv2     emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wcnfixnv2            flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/wcnruntimenv1 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wcnruntimenv1        flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/wcnruntimenv2 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wcnruntimenv2        flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/misc        emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/misc                flags=backup=1;display="Misc"
/miscdata    emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/miscdata            flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/misc
/wdsp         emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wdsp                flags=backup=1;display="Modem"
/wmodem      emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wmodem              flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wdsp
/wcnmodem  emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/wcnmodem            flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wdsp
/recovery     emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/recovery            flags=backup=1;display="Recovery"
/system     ext4  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/system              flags=backup=1;display="System"
/system_image  emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/system              flags=backup=1;display="System.img"
/tos emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/trustos   flags=display="tos";backup=1
/ltemodem emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/l_modem   flags=display="ltemodem";backup=1
/ltedsp emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/l_ldsp         flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/ltemodem
/ltegdsp emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/l_gdsp       flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/ltemodem
/ltefixnv1 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/l_fixnv1       flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/ltemodem
/ltefixnv2 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/l_fixnv2       flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/ltemodem
/lteruntimenv1 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/l_runtimenv1   flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/ltemodem
/lteruntimenv2 emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/l_runtimenv2   flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/ltemodem
/persist emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/persist   flags=display="persist";backup=1
/st.mirco.sd vfat  /dev/block/mmcblk1p1                                      flags=display="Micro SD";storage;removable
/usbotg     auto  /dev/block/sda1 /dev/block/sda                   flags=display="Usb-Otg";storage;removable;backup=0
/productinfo emmc  /dev/block/mmcblk0p1                                      flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1
/pmsys emmc  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/pm_sys   flags=display="pmsys";backup=1
/productinfo    ext4  /dev/block/platform/sdio_emmc/by-name/prodnv   flags=backup=1;subpartitionof=/wfixnv1

everything is fine - baseband and imei.
except serial no. ( this doesnt matter because i have same 3-4 working device with same serial no in past)
looks calibration problem to me Confused  any method to calibrate it

one of the 2nd device has problem due to restoration of twrp backup of another working phone. ( i was mistakenly selected ltemodem parttion while selecting boot and system.img to backup and transfer my custom rom to this.
Not tried with 2g sim - 
i still cant find culprit behind this .
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-04-2020, 09:50 AM

(02-04-2020, 03:11 PM)shankar1790 ...i still cant find culprit behind this .

maybe there is another partition responsible for receiving network signals
try backing up all partitions from the working phone and restore to the faulty one, don't change the imei yet until you've tested for network signal
This post was last modified: 03-04-2020, 09:51 AM by X3non.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next