Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Hot 8 lite X650 MT6580 Authentication file
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix Hot 8 lite X650 MT6580 Authentication file

Infinix Hot 8 lite X650 MT6580 Authentication file

hassansaeen
hassansaeen
hassansaeen
28-03-2020, 10:29 AM

Please Help !!!

While trying to flash stock rom on my Infinix Hot 8 lite X650 (chipset MT6580) using SP flash tool v15.19, i am getting following error.

"ERROR: S_AUTH_HANDLE_IS_NOT_READY (5000)

[User] This is a secure Base-band Chip! Please select the authentication file first.

[Hint]: "

I have selected "MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin" which was already there in the folder of SP Flash Tool, and Scatter Loading File from the ROM folder.

Have been searching for auth file of Infinix X650 on google for the last 4 days but no luck.

Have tried almost every solution available on internet.

Please Help, my phone is soft bricked!

PS. I rooted my phone using TWRP and Magisk after which the Wifi and Bluetooth stopped working. Then I attempted a Factory Reset and now my phone is not booting, it just directly goes into TWRP when I power it on.

And while trying to install the ROM using zip file from twrp, or while trying to wipe it, or repairing the partition, it gives following errors:

"Failed to mount '/system' (Invalid argument)

Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

Failed to mount '/data' (Invalid argument)

Failed to mount '/cache' (Invalid argument)"

Need your help brothers.
Attached Files
.jpg
auth needed.jpg
Size: 190.16 KB / Downloads: 49
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-03-2020, 12:51 PM
(28-03-2020, 10:29 AM)hassansaeen Please Help !!!

While trying to flash stock rom on my Infinix Hot 8 lite X650 (chipset MT6580) using SP flash tool v15.19, i am getting following error.

"ERROR: S_AUTH_HANDLE_IS_NOT_READY (5000)

[User] This is a secure Base-band Chip! Please select the authentication file first.

[Hint]: "

I have selected "MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin" which was already there in the folder of SP Flash Tool, and Scatter Loading File from the ROM folder.

Have been searching for auth file of Infinix X650 on google for the last 4 days but no luck.

Have tried almost every solution available on internet.

Please Help, my phone is soft bricked!

PS. I rooted my phone using TWRP and Magisk after which the Wifi and Bluetooth stopped working. Then I attempted a Factory Reset and now my phone is not booting, it just directly goes into TWRP when I power it on.

And while trying to install the ROM using zip file from twrp, or while trying to wipe it, or repairing the partition, it gives following errors:

"Failed to mount '/system' (Invalid argument)

Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

Failed to mount '/data' (Invalid argument)

Failed to mount '/cache' (Invalid argument)"

Need your help brothers.

use aftersale tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html to flash the firmware.
hassansaeen
hassansaeen
hassansaeen
28-03-2020, 03:50 PM
THANK YOU MATE !!!!!
It Worked !!!!!