Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android S_FT_Download_Fail (4008)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

S_FT_Download_Fail (4008)

S_FT_Download_Fail (4008)

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Aditya11
Aditya11
Aditya11
05-04-2020, 09:33 PM

(05-04-2020, 03:04 AM)X3non
(04-04-2020, 02:13 PM)Aditya11 ...

try flashing again using the "firmware upgrade" option in spft
if you still get the same error, then try flashing a different firmware, you can try the jellybean 4.2.2 firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-10450.html

Hi..

I have tried to upgrade the "Firmware Upgrade", however i m getting an error "Unrecognized ROM detected"...on google i have find the solution that go to format in sp tool and click on "Play button" to Auto Flash...
After the above procedure now a new error i am getting that is "Failed to get PMT info...
i m attaching the screen of above too..

Also i have download the 2 new firmware as per ur link but still same issue is appearing

1) B6000(HV)_A422_000_084_140310_WW_CALL

https://yadi.sk/d/87gUG_zMoLdSA

B6000(H)_A442_001_026_141030_WW_3GDATA

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mbywm8olzg...3GDATA.zip

H
ope so any solution if there...thanks for ur cooperation..
Attached Files
.jpg
7_Firmware_Upgrade_Error_Unrecognized ROM.jpg
Size: 247.32 KB / Downloads: 4
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-04-2020, 11:35 AM
(05-04-2020, 09:33 PM)Aditya11 ...
Hope so any solution if there...thanks for ur cooperation..

the **Call firmware, try using "download only", firmware upgrade only works if all items on the list are available for flashing and fac is missing
the **3gdata firmware isn't for your device model
btw whats the outcome of using firmware upgrade with the initial firmware you tried flashing?
Aditya11
Aditya11
Aditya11
06-04-2020, 02:37 PM
(06-04-2020, 11:35 AM)X3non
(05-04-2020, 09:33 PM)Aditya11 ...
Hope so any solution if there...thanks for ur cooperation..

the **Call firmware, try using "download only", firmware upgrade only works if all items on the list are available for flashing and fac is missing
the **3gdata firmware isn't for your device model
btw whats the outcome of using firmware upgrade with the initial firmware you tried flashing?

Hi..
1) Outcome of using firmware upgrade is "Failed to get PMT info"..I have already upload the screen shot of same
2) In download only, firstly i manually browse the fac file from the folder resp...now it has also stops at 33% and 4008 error msg is appearing resp...

I am asking that if we completely delete the software in tablet i.e. make it as a naked hardware and then freshly install the android version as company does with having a tablet as hardware and install software for the first time..whats ur call..
Attached Files
.jpg
8_Download Only_Error_Stops at 33 Percent.jpg
Size: 228.09 KB / Downloads: 5
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-04-2020, 08:05 PM
(06-04-2020, 02:37 PM)Aditya11 Hi..
1) Outcome of using firmware upgrade is "Failed to get PMT info"..I have already upload the screen shot of same
2) In download only, firstly i manually browse the fac file from the folder resp...now it has also stops at 33% and 4008 error msg is appearing resp...

I am asking that if we completely delete the software in tablet i.e. make it as a naked hardware and then freshly install the android version as company does with having a tablet as hardware and install software for the first time..whats ur call..

1. the pmt error ss you shared was with the 3gdata firmware, not with the 4.4 call firmware
2. we can say now that its not firmware issue related seeing as both 4.2 and 4.4 firmwares stop at the same point

i advised that you do that in one of my previous reply @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-328...#pid189591 , maybe you didn't see it
use the format tab in spft to format all except bootloader then confirm if the phone is still able to power on and get stuck at bootlogo
Aditya11
Aditya11
Aditya11
06-04-2020, 11:11 PM

(06-04-2020, 08:05 PM)X3non
(06-04-2020, 02:37 PM)Aditya11 Hi..

1. the pmt error ss you shared was with the 3gdata firmware, not with the 4.4 call firmware
2. we can say now that its not firmware issue related seeing as both 4.2 and 4.4 firmwares stop at the same point

i advised that you do that in one of my previous reply @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-328...#pid189591 , maybe you didn't see it
use the format tab in spft to format all except bootloader then confirm if the phone is still able to power on and get stuck at bootlogo
Sorry, i have misunderstood... i have assumed to "Download Only" except bootloader...

1. I have tried as u have said..."Format all except bootloader"...after that on pressing the power button nothing happens and no screen is coming..i.e. completely dead...no logo..not even screen on..

2. Next i have gone to download and choose "download only"...but still it stuck at 33%..
3. Again i format all except bootloader....then this time i choose "Format all + download" again it stuck at 33%.
4. Earlier i have already tell you that i have format all except bootloader....then i choose firmware upgrade but error msg "failed to get PMT info"...was reflecting of which i have attached screen shot...

Next what to do..?     yours valuable suggestions are most welcome...Thanks..
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-04-2020, 12:09 PM
(06-04-2020, 11:11 PM)Aditya11 ...

seems like a faulty hardware but we can try a different approach
flash other files asides from system.img, then boot your device to recovery mode (should be vol up + power button) then check if there's an option to reboot to bootloader
if such an option doesn't exist, you can try porting twrp using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-5162.html ; if successful, flash the twrp using sp flash tool, reboot to twrp recovery mode > reboot > reboot to bootloader

if you are able to successfully reboot to bootloader (i.e fastboot mode) then try flashing system.img using fastboot
Aditya11
Aditya11
Aditya11
07-04-2020, 01:11 PM
(07-04-2020, 12:09 PM)X3non
(06-04-2020, 11:11 PM)Aditya11 ...

seems like a faulty hardware but we can try a different approach
flash other files asides from system.img, then boot your device to recovery mode (should be vol up + power button) then check if there's an option to reboot to bootloader
if such an option doesn't exist, you can try porting twrp using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-5162.html ; if successful, flash the twrp using sp flash tool, reboot to twrp recovery mode > reboot > reboot to bootloader

if you are able to successfully reboot to bootloader (i.e fastboot mode) then try flashing system.img using fastboot
Hi..

1. I have gone to "download" >> "download only" there i have untick "system.img" i.e. android in sptool and click on download and it successfully download all, then i have press "power & vol + & vol -" and there no option of reboot to bootloader is appearing...i m attaching the screenshot of same resp..
2. I have download the twrp installer there also an error i.e. " sorry, adb shell is not working, please check..." is appearing at the stage of connect the phone via usb..screeshot of same is attaching resp...

3. one good thing is now no "Tool DL image fail!" is appearing on screen... on just pressing the power button only the logo of lenovo is appearing and also it does not boot automatically after every 1 min as earlier it does...
4. Also on clicking on recovery the error of android logo is appearing instead of Tool DL image fail..

5. So i thing that we are very close to sort out the problem with ur help....so thanks once again..
This post was last modified: 07-04-2020, 01:12 PM by Aditya11.
Attached Files
.jpg
9_TWRP_Sorry adb shekk is not working.jpg
Size: 38.26 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
10_Screenshot_Recovery screen.jpg
Size: 87.05 KB / Downloads: 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-04-2020, 07:23 PM
(07-04-2020, 01:11 PM)Aditya11 1. I have gone to "download" >> "download only" there i have untick "system.img" i.e. android in sptool and click on download and it successfully download all, then i have press "power & vol + & vol -" and there no option of reboot to bootloader is appearing...i m attaching the screenshot of same resp..

2. I have download the twrp installer there also an error i.e. " sorry, adb shell is not working, please check..." is appearing at the stage of connect the phone via usb..screeshot of same is attaching resp...

3. one good thing is now no "Tool DL image fail!" is appearing on screen... on just pressing the power button only the logo of lenovo is appearing and also it does not boot automatically after every 1 min as earlier it does...
4. Also on clicking on recovery the error of android logo is appearing instead of Tool DL image fail..

5. So i thing that we are very close to sort out the problem with ur help....so thanks once again..

1. on the screen where you see recovery, fastboot e.t.c , select the option for fastboot (that's the same as what i was hoping you'll find), if it boots to fastboot mode successfully, then install adb & fastboot on your pc @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html  then use the fastboot command below to attempt flashing system.img and perform a factory reset
Code:

fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot -w

2. you can put this aside now since there is an option available for fastboot
3. have you tried flashing only the system.img using spft? (you could try this before you try out the fastboot option in 1 above)
Aditya11
Aditya11
Aditya11
07-04-2020, 10:13 PM
(07-04-2020, 07:23 PM)X3non
(07-04-2020, 01:11 PM)Aditya11 1. I have gone to "download" >> "download only" there i have untick "system.img" i.e. android in sptool and click on download and it successfully download all, then i have press "power & vol + & vol -" and there no option of reboot to bootloader is appearing...i m attaching the screenshot of same resp..

1. on the screen where you see recovery, fastboot e.t.c , select the option for fastboot (that's the same as what i was hoping you'll find), if it boots to fastboot mode successfully, then install adb & fastboot on your pc @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html  then use the fastboot command below to attempt flashing system.img and perform a factory reset
Code:

fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot -w

2. you can put this aside now since there is an option available for fastboot
3. have you tried flashing only the system.img using spft? (you could try this before you try out the fastboot option in 1 above)
1. I have tried to "flashing only the system.img using spft" there at 10% is has stuck and same error "4008" occurs.
2. Again i have "Auto Flash except bootloader", then download all except system.img, then
3. I have download the adb installer i.e. ADB and fastboot v1.0.41 -- latest  https://mega.nz/#!eh1UkKha!Ha-2RUEOKPkap...juGrJLBcbE
4. firstly by using the command "adb devices" it has not find by devices.
5. then i have used ur code but i think something is not gone properly...i am attaching the screen of the same resp..
Attached Files
.jpg
11_A_Screen shot_Device not found.jpg
Size: 78.2 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
11_Screen shot_Flashboot code_Command.jpg
Size: 109.23 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
13_Fastboot mode_screen shot.jpg
Size: 103.69 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-04-2020, 10:02 AM

(07-04-2020, 10:13 PM)Aditya11 1. I have tried to "flashing only the system.img using spft" there at 10% is has stuck and same error "4008" occurs.

adb commands don't work while a device is in fastboot mode. it should have been "fastboot devices" but it not necessary as your device is clearly detected
copy the system.img of that firmware you flashed through spft into the folder where you have the fastboot binary then retry the fastboot command for flashing system.img
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next