Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Flashing problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Flashing problem

[Please help] Flashing problem

adpaid
adpaid
adpaid
11-04-2020, 10:09 PM

Hi,

I have an oukitel C3 phone that got the emmc emptied by mistake.

I have tried flashing stock firmware with both SP flash tool and Miraclebox and although both seem to flash without errors, when I read back from the phone it just shows its empty and ofcourse the phone does not boot at all.
Are there any other tools that can help?

Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-04-2020, 09:13 AM
(11-04-2020, 10:09 PM)adpaid Hi,
I have tried flashing stock firmware with both SP flash tool and Miraclebox and although both seem to flash without errors, when I read back from the phone it just shows its empty and ofcourse the phone does not boot at all.

Thanks

what's the problem / error you get when you try to flash stock firmware?
adpaid
adpaid
adpaid
13-04-2020, 06:12 PM
(13-04-2020, 09:13 AM)X3non
(11-04-2020, 10:09 PM)adpaid Hi,

Thanks

what's the problem / error you get when you try to flash stock firmware?
There is no error, the flashing process seems to go ok, green tick in sp flash tool appears and in miracle box it goes also without error but when I read it back in miracle box using the save as scatter, there is nothing to select to backup.
I also used a back up from the phone, but flashing that does the same, no errors when flashing, but reading it shows nothing.
I also did the memory test in sp flash tool and that also goes ok.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-04-2020, 10:10 AM
(13-04-2020, 06:12 PM)adpaid There is no error, the flashing process seems to go ok, green tick in sp flash tool appears and in miracle box it goes also without error but when I read it back in miracle box using the save as scatter, there is nothing to select to backup.
I also used a back up from the phone, but flashing that does the same, no errors when flashing, but reading it shows nothing.
I also did the memory test in sp flash tool and that also goes ok.

you can try a different readback method, one such as wwr mtk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html