Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Help!!!!!!! Help!!!!!! Tecno F5 Stock/Mtk Rom

Nice work you are doin here....Please I need Tecno F5 stock/mtk rom
My email address: [email protected]

(05-12-2015, 06:12 AM)hamzilas Wrote: Nice work you are doin here....Please I need Tecno F5 stock/mtk rom
My email address: [email protected]

whats wrong with the phone and how did it start?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
ì flashed a custom rom now it wont boot up (boot-loop) and i backed up it rom before flashing but it bricked i tried flashing it with the mtk i backed up still didnt work...............Please Help!!!!!!!
(05-12-2015, 02:32 PM)hamzilas Wrote: ì flashed a custom rom now it wont boot up (boot-loop) and i backed up it rom before flashing but it bricked i tried flashing it with the mtk i backed up still didnt work...............Please Help!!!!!!!

ok. the email address you supplied is invalid. cross-check it
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015, 04:28 PM by hamzilas. )
[email protected]
(05-12-2015, 04:23 PM)hamzilas Wrote: [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
i really appreciate it hovatek but i cant download it the speed it too slow always stop when downloading and it not resuming.Have used mobile uc browser still same thing any other alternative for the download i will be grateful...........thank you very much_you the Best.
(05-13-2015, 10:48 AM)hamzilas Wrote: i really appreciate it hovatek but i cant download it the speed it too slow always stop when downloading and it not resuming.Have used mobile uc browser still same thing any other alternative for the download i will be grateful...........thank you very much_you the Best.

unfortunately, google drive is the only option for you @ the moment. UCweb mobile download should be resumable. wonder why it isnt @ your end

Got the file at last. Omg your work is the best Kudos!!!!!!!!! Hovatek