Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Not able to root my techno H3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Not able to root my techno H3

[Please help] Not able to root my techno H3

Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
12-05-2015, 03:32 PM

My phone was not properly rooted,it only kingroot dat see my phone as rooted, I try deleting the SU.bin with root explore but the file is in read only not able to change it to RW, in mtk droid Tool it able to gain root shell but when I click on root it says SU inaccessible pls help to unroot completely so dat I can be able to root it back
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-05-2015, 04:17 PM
(12-05-2015, 03:32 PM)Mediqslot My phone was not properly rooted,it only kingroot dat see my phone as rooted, I try deleting the SU.bin with root explore but the file is in read only not able to change it to RW, in mtk droid Tool it able to gain root shell but when I click on root it says SU inaccessible pls help to unroot completely so dat I can be able to root it back

what does root checker say about the phone's root status?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
12-05-2015, 04:52 PM
(12-05-2015, 04:17 PM)hovatek
(12-05-2015, 03:32 PM)Mediqslot My phone was not properly rooted,it only kingroot dat see my phone as rooted, I try deleting the SU.bin with root explore but the file is in read only not able to change it to RW, in mtk droid Tool it able to gain root shell but when I click on root it says SU inaccessible pls help to unroot completely so dat I can be able to root it back

what does root checker say about the phone's root status?

Not rooted, busy box says I should root it again, but I can't root it since kingroot is detecting it as rooted deviceĀ 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-05-2015, 07:19 PM
(12-05-2015, 04:52 PM)Mediqslot Not rooted, busy box says I should root it again, but I can't root it since kingroot is detecting it as rooted deviceĀ 

uninstall then re-install kinguser

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.