Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pls need tecno f6,d3,p9,inifix x509 ,x507 stock rom

pls need tecno f6,d3,p9,inifix x509 ,x507 stock rom

my email [email protected]

(05-12-2015, 10:48 PM)perrycole Wrote: pls need tecno f6,d3,p9,inifix x509 ,x507 stock rom

Only Premium members are granted for multiple files at a time. you'll need to create separate threads for each or upgrade to Premium membership (https://premium.hovatek.com)
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
creating of thread for a single rom is very not good..if everyone is creating thread for just a rom....mehn...reason it...i know i not easy to get these files....this site will e flooded with threads..............and making it premium...mehn
na naija b this ohhhh....pls understand with us....pls pls
(05-13-2015, 09:36 PM)perrycole Wrote: creating of thread for a single rom is very not good..if everyone is creating thread for just a rom....mehn...reason it...i know i not easy to get these files....this site will e flooded with threads..............and making it premium...mehn

The rules here are simple. If you have a device issue (or a few) and need ROMs to fix, you get for free so far each device issue is posted in a separate thread (to avoid mixups). if on the other hand you want to download all the ROMs at once, you need to upgrade to Premium membership

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(05-13-2015, 08:14 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 10:48 PM)perrycole Wrote: pls need tecno f6,d3,p9,inifix x509 ,x507 stock rom

Only Premium members are granted for multiple files at a time. you'll need to create separate threads for each or upgrade to Premium membership (https://premium.hovatek.com)

(05-14-2015, 08:23 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 09:36 PM)perrycole Wrote: creating of thread for a single rom is very not good..if everyone is creating thread for just a rom....mehn...reason it...i know i not easy to get these files....this site will e flooded with threads..............and making it premium...mehn

The rules here are simple. If you have a device issue (or a few) and need ROMs to fix, you get for free so far each device issue is posted in a separate thread (to avoid mixups). if on the other hand you want to download all the ROMs at once, you need to upgrade to Premium membership

hmmmm rules????

did someone give u rules before u learn any tin for free??? nothing is hidden under the sun.........
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015, 08:20 AM by hovatek. )
(05-14-2015, 08:21 PM)perrycole Wrote: hmmmm rules????

did someone give u rules before u learn any tin for free??? nothing is hidden under the sun.........

If knowledge were free then everybody would know everything.
Even the data you're using to learn online isnt free.

* Listen to H-Tech Radio