Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Sp flash files for Tecno M3 kitkat smartlife Series
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Sp flash files for Tecno M3 kitkat smartlife Series

[Please help] Sp flash files for Tecno M3 kitkat smartlife Series

hisikke
hisikke
hisikke
Enthusiastic Member
13-05-2015, 02:13 AM

pls, grant me permission and file link to download sp file files for tecno m3 kitkat smartlife. isaacajetunmobi@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-05-2015, 08:18 AM
(13-05-2015, 02:13 AM)hisikke pls, grant me permission and file link to download sp file files for tecno m3 kitkat smartlife. isaacajetunmobi@gmail.com

whats wrong with the phone and how did it start? 

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hisikke
hisikke
hisikke
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2015, 01:09 AM
It started when i installed busybox pro, It told no more space in system/xbin. so i deleted some cache file and then my fonts disappeared. So, when i restarted it, it bricked. Have tried booting my tecno m3 with old os 4.2, and os 4.2 new using sp flash. It installs and works but the screen touch didnt work. I took it to an engineer, and he confirmed my touch was working fine, Only it did not work with the os i installed. So am thinking I need the original Stock rom for tecno m3 smartlife 4.4 kitkat for it to work. Thanks in Advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-05-2015, 08:43 AM
(14-05-2015, 01:09 AM)hisikke It started when i installed busybox pro, It told no more space in  system/xbin. so i deleted some cache file and then my fonts disappeared. So, when i restarted it, it bricked.  Have tried booting my tecno m3 with old os 4.2, and os 4.2 new using sp flash. It installs and works but the screen touch didnt work. I took it to an engineer, and he confirmed my touch was working fine, Only it did not work with the os i installed. So am thinking I need the original Stock rom for tecno m3 smartlife 4.4 kitkat for it to work. Thanks in Advance

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hisikke
hisikke
hisikke
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2015, 07:31 PM

Thanks. am highly grateful
Jewel4
Jewel4
Jewel4
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2017, 11:33 AM
(14-05-2015, 07:31 PM)hisikke Thanks. am highly grateful

Any custom rom for Tecno m3 4.4.2 release version,please? Provide the link if it exists, I have Twrp recovery installed and well working. I tried to port to it Tesla Os rom for mt6572 3.4.67 kernel version, it flashed it but it was buggy, external buttons didn't work. Please help

Sent from my TECNO-M3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2017, 09:34 AM
(20-10-2017, 11:33 AM)Jewel4 Any custom rom for Tecno m3 4.4.2 release version,please? Provide the link if it exists, I have Twrp recovery installed and well working. I tried to port to it Tesla Os rom for mt6572 3.4.67 kernel version, it flashed it but it was buggy, external buttons didn't work. Please help

Sent from my TECNO-M3 using Hovatek mobile

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!