Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] How To Unlock Sim 1 on Etisalat Tecno p3

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015, 06:13 AM by omosko. )

Good morning ma honorables admin... You guys are doin a gr8 job here.

Pls there is this tecno p3 that is customized by etisalat... You guys know how disgusting the phone is(you can only browse with sim1)

I thought of unlocking it so i flash in a new p3 stock(EBlak_N7_V1.0.zip) it work successfully.
When i insert another network provider sim on D Sim1 slot.. I was told to insert an unlock Code which i know nothing about... Pls guys help me.

(05-13-2015, 06:10 AM)omosko Wrote: Good morning ma honorables admin... You guys are doin a gr8 job here.

Pls there is this  tecno p3 that is customized by etisalat... You guys know how disgusting the phone is(you can only browse with sim1)

I thought of unlocking it so i flash in a new p3 stock(EBlak_N7_V1.0.zip) it work successfully.
When i insert another network provider sim on D Sim1 slot.. I was told to insert an unlock Code which i know nothing about... Pls guys help me.

there's a post on it at https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1103.html
Would advice that you flash back your stock ROM

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
Bros... If i flash normal p3 rom into it... Will it unlock?
(05-13-2015, 10:13 AM)omosko Wrote: Bros... If i flash normal p3 rom into it... Will it unlock?

it should return to its original state

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile