Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Zero Bricked after flashing xolo Rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Zero Bricked after flashing xolo Rom

[Please help] Infinix Zero Bricked after flashing xolo Rom

fandroid7
fandroid7
fandroid7
13-05-2015, 06:54 AM

it was all started when i flashed cwm recovery which was made for infinity zero clone xolo 8x 1000.
when i tried to install lollipop rom in cwm i cant mount sdcard..
when i restart it was in bootloop.. again in recovery i can mount /system. /data. /cache. cant mount sd card..
i flashed twrp and i saw phone storage as 0mb.. Huh
Then i started to do a complete flash using mtk backup.
i downloaded xolo backup as it is a clone of infinix zero.. loaded scatter file and flshing started.. everything ok until sp flash tool stopped working at 100%
I disconnected the phone and tried to power on but nothing happens..
when i connected to pc i hear sound and it is recognised as mediatek DA usb vcom.. not as preloader vcom
so that flashing is not starting
what can i do

GUYS i got it flashed.. completly drained battery.. then sp flash tool recognised and flashed.. but cant boot it.. i flashed bad backup.. so i need infinix zero mtk backup for 16gb/2gb..
if i replace preloader and flash xolo 8x stock backup.. will it boot?
This post was last modified: 13-05-2015, 07:01 AM by fandroid7. Edit Reason: got working
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-05-2015, 08:39 AM
(13-05-2015, 06:54 AM)fandroid7 GUYS i got it flashed.. completly drained battery.. then sp flash tool recognised and flashed.. but cant boot it.. i flashed bad backup.. so i need infinix zero mtk backup for 16gb/2gb..
if i replace preloader and flash xolo 8x stock backup.. will it boot?

You really should put aside the Xolo ROM and focus on flashing infinix zero stock ROM.
supply a gmail address for the infinix zero stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kigold
kigold
kigold
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2015, 01:15 AM
good day, pls my infinix zero is bricked, long story, i used sp tool, clicked download, plugged in phone, pressed volume, and then the download was 100%, but got a message cant remember the message. tried flashing again with same method but now no response. currently the phone does not charge, cant come on, no recovery mode, the only thing is when i plugged to pc, i hear that usb device sound. and i can find the VCOM port stuff in device manager, please i need help - how can i completely drain the phone, its dead.
kingsleyekoh@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 04:46 AM
(07-09-2015, 01:15 AM)kigold good day, pls my infinix zero is bricked, long story, i used sp tool, clicked download, plugged in phone, pressed volume, and then the download was 100%, but got a message cant remember the message. tried flashing again with same method but now no response. currently the phone does not charge, cant come on, no recovery mode, the only thing is when i plugged to pc, i hear that usb device sound. and i can find the VCOM port stuff in device manager, please i need help - how can i completely drain the phone, its dead.
kingsleyekoh@gmail.com

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.