Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to root this tablet
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to root this tablet

How to root this tablet

zairiman aman
zairiman aman
zairiman aman
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2020, 11:02 AM

Hi, first of all thank you for allowing me to be the member of this forum. I want to ask on how to root my tablet. I have left the screenshot of my tablet for you. I have follow some of your videos on how to backup the tablet firmware using Wwr and SP flash tool but I got stuck at Wwr where I can't find my processor type which is (MT8752). You told to just add the type but then again when I type it and want to proceed at SP Flash tool it show some error.
The reason why I want to backup the tablet firmware is so that I can get the boot.img file. I want to flash zip the boot.img in Magisk manager to enable root on my table.
Thanks for advance.[Image: open?id=1SB4ljIfkYUt-7O7DL_CEf7j5dlgf3QcO]
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-04-2020, 04:28 PM
(14-04-2020, 11:02 AM)zairiman aman Hi, first of all thank you for allowing me to be the member of this forum. I want to ask on how to root my tablet. I have left the screenshot of my tablet for you. I have follow some of your videos on how to backup the tablet firmware using Wwr and SP flash tool but I got stuck at Wwr where I can't find my processor type which is (MT8752). You told to just add the type but then again when I type it and want to proceed at SP Flash tool it show some error.
The reason why I want to backup the tablet firmware is so that I can get the boot.img file. I want to flash zip the boot.img in Magisk manager to enable root on my table.

use miracle thunder @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html to backup your phone’s firmware.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-04-2020, 04:29 PM
(14-04-2020, 11:02 AM)zairiman aman Hi, first of all thank you for allowing me to be the member of this forum. I want to ask on how to root my tablet. I have left the screenshot of my tablet for you. I have follow some of your videos on how to backup the tablet firmware using Wwr and SP flash tool but I got stuck at Wwr where I can't find my processor type which is (MT8752). You told to just add the type but then again when I type it and want to proceed at SP Flash tool it show some error.
Thanks for advance.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SB4ljI...j5dlgf3QcO

what's the error in sp flash tool? post a screenshot
you could also try backup using miracle thunder @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
This post was last modified: 14-04-2020, 04:30 PM by X3non.
zairiman aman
zairiman aman
zairiman aman
Enthusiastic Member
15-04-2020, 03:00 AM
(14-04-2020, 04:28 PM)innagee
(14-04-2020, 11:02 AM)zairiman aman Hi, first of all thank you for allowing me to be the member of this forum. I want to ask on how to root my tablet. I have left the screenshot of my tablet for you. I have follow some of your videos on how to backup the tablet firmware using Wwr and SP flash tool but I got stuck at Wwr where I can't find my processor type which is (MT8752). You told to just add the type but then again when I type it and want to proceed at SP Flash tool it show some error.

use miracle thunder @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html to backup your phone’s firmware.

THANK YOU. I've done it. I'm able to root my tablet Big Grin