Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno f1 pro password does not format. How do i fix this problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My tecno f1 pro password does not format. How do i fix this problem

My tecno f1 pro password does not format. How do i fix this problem

addae
addae
addae
15-04-2020, 07:22 PM

i have a tecno f1 pro which has password on it but if format the phone the same thing comes back again. I tried a new firmware with format+ download but same problem. I have tried my miracle box, NCK box, and UMT box  during the formating but same problem and when i flash the phone with factory signed firmware the password  did not go off the phone. Please i need help  to fix this problem.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-04-2020, 10:46 AM
(15-04-2020, 07:22 PM)addae ... when i flash the phone with factory signed firmware the password  did not go off the phone. Please i need help  to fix this problem.

if flashing the firmware was successful and the phone booted without going through initial setup, then emmc chip (hardware related problem) is faulty and requires replacement
gaoria
gaoria
gaoria
29-01-2023, 01:21 PM
same problem here, reading pattern=boot not support, Writing ROM successsful but the pattern still there, ive tried sp flash tool, miracle box, Alladin Box no solution am yet to try emmc isp JTAG please advice any solution
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-01-2023, 10:58 AM
(29-01-2023, 01:21 PM)gaoria same problem here, reading pattern=boot not support, Writing ROM successsful but the pattern still there, ive tried sp flash tool, miracle box, Alladin Box no solution am yet to try emmc isp JTAG please advice any solution

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.