Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] Back up ROM with MTK6737
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Custom ROM] Back up ROM with MTK6737

[Custom ROM] Back up ROM with MTK6737

javieracdc
javieracdc
javieracdc
Enthusiastic Member
18-04-2020, 10:49 PM

Hello to all!
I have a mobile Hyundai that contains a CPU Mediatek 6737, checked using AIDA64, (neither T not M model) so i was searching a tutorial to back up using SP_Tool and Wwr MTK tool but Wwr only support T and M version, so I can't create scatter for MTK6737 only 
I made a back up room using Miracle Box but this software detects that it contains a MTK6735, so, for me me it isn't secure.
Anyone can help me how to create a original scatter for the device with that MTK CPU?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-04-2020, 05:41 PM
(18-04-2020, 10:49 PM)javieracdc Hello to all!
I have a mobile Hyundai that contains a CPU Mediatek 6737, checked using AIDA64, (neither T not M model) so i was searching a tutorial to back up using SP_Tool and Wwr MTK tool but Wwr only support T and M version, so I can't create scatter for MTK6737 only 
I made a back up room using Miracle Box but this software detects that it contains a MTK6735, so, for me me it isn't secure.
Anyone can help me how to create a original scatter for the device with that MTK CPU?

Ignore the alphabet after MT6737 the firmware can still be flashable the way the scatter file is. Just know scatter file generated with miracle box works only on miracle box without errors.
If you need sp flash tool flashable firmware then create mt6737 and use wwr_mtk tool to backup firmware.
javieracdc
javieracdc
javieracdc
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2020, 10:52 PM
(19-04-2020, 05:41 PM)innagee
(18-04-2020, 10:49 PM)javieracdc Hello to all!

Ignore the alphabet after MT6737 the firmware can still be flashable the way the scatter file is. Just know scatter file generated with miracle box works only on miracle box without errors.
If you need sp flash tool flashable firmware then create mt6737 and use wwr_mtk tool to backup firmware.
Thanks for your reply
I remembered that I tested too using Wrr software with MTK6737T to create scatter file, but I got an error in SP Flash tool when I want to readback to creater the preloader, i dont remeber the error but I will try again and I will post here.