Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix hot note stock rom

i tried opening d scatterloading. Only 4 an error msge to pop up. It said: Error. ''Initialising scatter file failed.please check the name of scatter file wch u load is legal'' ... What do I do? And bsides,u said i wud see 'scatter.txt' but wat I saw afta clicking scatterloading was 'Release.txt'.. Please help

and... the usbdeview is not valid. wen i try t install it by extracting the zip file first, it tells me that its an invalid file, that i should try downloading it again
(05-20-2015, 09:02 PM)chekyjustice Wrote: i tried opening d scatterloading. Only 4 an error msge to pop up. It said: Error. ''Initialising scatter file failed.please check the name of scatter file wch u load is legal'' ... What do I do? And bsides,u said i wud see 'scatter.txt' but wat I saw afta clicking scatterloading was 'Release.txt'.. Please help

use sp flash tool v 5
(05-20-2015, 09:50 PM)chekyjustice Wrote: and... the usbdeview is not valid. wen i try t install it by extracting the zip file first, it tells me that its an invalid file, that i should try downloading it again

ignore the USB deview part for now. just proceed with the manual driver installation