Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix hot note Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix hot note Stock rom

infinix hot note Stock rom

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
13-05-2015, 02:49 PM

Please, i bricked my hot note while trying to update my system. the pbroblem is that i did not backup my phone b4 this thing happened. Since i did not do the initial backup, wat shud be the steps i am to follow to make my smartphone come back alive?what will be the remedy for it pls. i have read much online about the stock rom and doing the booting to install it. I want the permission to download the rom. my email is uchejustice26@gmail.com. thanks
This post was last modified: 13-05-2015, 02:51 PM by chekyjustice.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-05-2015, 08:11 PM
(13-05-2015, 02:49 PM)chekyjustice Please, i bricked my hot note while trying to update my system. the pbroblem is that i did not backup my phone b4 this thing happened. Since i did not do the initial backup, wat shud be the steps i am to follow to make my smartphone come back alive?what will be the remedy for it pls. i have read much online about the stock rom and doing the booting to install it. I want the permission to download the rom. my email is uchejustice26@gmail.com. thanks

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
14-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Please where can i download the sp flash tool from? i need a link pls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 08:56 AM
(14-05-2015, 11:07 PM)chekyjustice Please where can i download the sp flash tool from? i need a link pls

all you need is at the sp flash tool guide, already gave you the link to that above

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
15-05-2015, 07:43 PM

ok. got it
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
15-05-2015, 08:25 PM
please,i experience a problem in the process of downloading the stock rom. its in form of a googledoc and since the file is too large, i av to pause inoder to resume another day.. But on trying to resume the download, it says 'cant resume' which means i av to restart the download after downloading up to 400mb of the file.pls is there no other way the file can come?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-05-2015, 06:45 AM
(15-05-2015, 08:25 PM)chekyjustice please,i experience a problem in the process of downloading the stock rom. its in form of a googledoc and since the file is too large, i av to pause inoder to resume another day.. But on trying to resume the download, it says 'cant resume' which means i av to restart the download after downloading up to 400mb of the file.pls is there no other way the file can come?

its not resumable. you could try using UCweb on your phone, its often resumable

Note!
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
16-05-2015, 10:23 AM
ok...thanks
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
20-05-2015, 02:27 PM
I have successfully downloaded the stock rom sent to me. what is the next step to be taken please? and for the sp flash tool, i downloaded it but it wont install...I need a new link pls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 04:34 PM

(20-05-2015, 02:27 PM)chekyjustice I have successfully downloaded the stock rom sent to me. what is the next step to be taken please? and for the sp flash tool, i downloaded it but it wont install...I need a new link pls

flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next