Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix hot note Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix hot note Stock rom

infinix hot note Stock rom

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
20-05-2015, 09:02 PM

i tried opening d scatterloading. Only 4 an error msge to pop up. It said: Error. ''Initialising scatter file failed.please check the name of scatter file wch u load is legal'' ... What do I do? And bsides,u said i wud see 'scatter.txt' but wat I saw afta clicking scatterloading was 'Release.txt'.. Please help
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
chekyjustice
20-05-2015, 09:50 PM
and... the usbdeview is not valid. wen i try t install it by extracting the zip file first, it tells me that its an invalid file, that i should try downloading it again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 09:01 AM
(20-05-2015, 09:02 PM)chekyjustice i tried opening d scatterloading. Only 4 an error msge to pop up. It said: Error. ''Initialising scatter file failed.please check the name of scatter file wch u load is legal'' ... What do I do? And bsides,u said i wud see 'scatter.txt' but wat I saw afta clicking scatterloading was 'Release.txt'.. Please help

use sp flash tool v 5

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 09:02 AM
(20-05-2015, 09:50 PM)chekyjustice and... the usbdeview is not valid. wen i try t install it by extracting the zip file first, it tells me that its an invalid file, that i should try downloading it again

ignore the USB deview part for now. just proceed with the manual driver installation

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2