Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help to restore my phone HTC 626
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help to restore my phone HTC 626

Help to restore my phone HTC 626

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
bader_1234
bader_1234
bader_1234
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2020, 04:46 AM

Hi, I need you expert opinion on how to solve the problem I am encountering with my phone. When I am turning my cellphone ON, it displays the HTC logo, but  it does not proceed to the home screen. It gets stuck on the Logo display. When I am charging the phone, the LED battery indictation is ON and it displays the battery level of the cellphone. I tried doing the recovery mode. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I could not do the factory reset because I have personal stuff on the phone that I needed to recover first before doing the factory reset. According to the cellphone technician, my phone has got a software problem.
I downloaded a firmware platform MT 6752 from one of  the website. I downloaded this firmware using SP Flash Tool to my phone but nothing happened. The same problem is occurring. Then, I thought, the solution is to choose upgrade the firmware and proceed but the problem became worse. Now, my phone does not function and cannot be identified by the computer. It can only be accessed using SP Flash Tool. So, I need your help on how to make my phone fully operational again.  My phone's information is HTC Desire 626 Dual Sim, Processor: MT6752
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-04-2020, 01:17 PM
(23-04-2020, 04:46 AM)bader_1234 Hi, I need you expert opinion on how to solve the problem I am encountering with my phone. When I am turning my cellphone ON, it displays the HTC logo, but  it does not proceed to the home screen. It gets stuck on the Logo display. When I am charging the phone, the LED battery indictation is ON and it displays the battery level of the cellphone. I tried doing the recovery mode. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I could not do the factory reset because I have personal stuff on the phone that I needed to recover first before doing the factory reset. According to the cellphone technician, my phone has got a software problem.
I downloaded a firmware platform MT 6752 from one of  the website. I downloaded this firmware using SP Flash Tool to my phone but nothing happened. The same problem is occurring. Then, I thought, the solution is to choose upgrade the firmware and proceed but the problem became worse. Now, my phone does not function and cannot be identified by the computer. It can only be accessed using SP Flash Tool. So, I need your help on how to make my phone fully operational again.  My phone's information is HTC Desire 626 Dual Sim, Processor: MT6752

get the phone's build no using miracle method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
bader_1234
bader_1234
bader_1234
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2020, 10:51 AM
(23-04-2020, 01:17 PM)innagee
(23-04-2020, 04:46 AM)bader_1234 Hi, I need you expert opinion on how to solve the problem I am encountering with my phone. When I am turning my cellphone ON, it displays the HTC logo, but  it does not proceed to the home screen. It gets stuck on the Logo display. When I am charging the phone, the LED battery indictation is ON and it displays the battery level of the cellphone. I tried doing the recovery mode. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I could not do the factory reset because I have personal stuff on the phone that I needed to recover first before doing the factory reset. According to the cellphone technician, my phone has got a software problem.

get the phone's build no using miracle method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
thanks to the fast replay , i tried to use miracle and i did the steps but the sofware did not identify my phone , just keep producing sound of connecting and disconnecting when i plug my phone to the pc.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-05-2020, 06:36 PM

if i understand you correctly, you've successfully flashed the firmware you downloaded and the phone is still stuck on bootlogo?
if yes, perform a factory reset in recovery mode then attempt to reboot to homescreen
bader_1234
bader_1234
bader_1234
Enthusiastic Member
16-05-2020, 11:05 AM

(14-05-2020, 06:36 PM)X3non

if i understand you correctly, you've successfully flashed the firmware you downloaded and the phone is still stuck on bootlogo?
if yes, perform a factory reset in recovery mode then attempt to reboot to homescreen

unfortunatently l downloaded the wrong firmware and upgrade my phone to that firmware which makes the phone is black screen and i can not see any sign if it is alive only by connecting it to the computer and it keeps producing the sound of connecting and disconnecting 
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-05-2020, 05:49 PM
(16-05-2020, 11:05 AM)bader_1234 unfortunatently l downloaded the wrong firmware and upgrade my phone to that firmware which makes the phone is black screen and i can not see any sign if it is alive only by connecting it to the computer and it keeps producing the sound of connecting and disconnecting 

if this is a different firmware from the first firmware you mentioned, then disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device and reflash the first firnware again
bader_1234
bader_1234
bader_1234
Enthusiastic Member
18-05-2020, 07:19 PM
(16-05-2020, 05:49 PM)X3non
(16-05-2020, 11:05 AM)bader_1234 unfortunatently l downloaded the wrong firmware and upgrade my phone to that firmware which makes the phone is black screen and i can not see any sign if it is alive only by connecting it to the computer and it keeps producing the sound of connecting and disconnecting 

if this is a different firmware from the first firmware you mentioned, then disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device and reflash the first firnware again

I tried to flash the phone again but the problem i do not have the original or correct  firmware , i have only the firmware i downloaded and caused the problem ,i did the re flash again but no luck the problem still . from where i can get firmware to flash the phone  
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-05-2020, 09:07 PM
(18-05-2020, 07:19 PM)bader_1234

I tried to flash the phone again but the problem i do not have the original or correct  firmware , i have only the firmware i downloaded and caused the problem ,i did the re flash again but no luck the problem still . from where i can get firmware to flash the phone  

State the phone’s original build no. and firmware build you have flashed.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-05-2020, 09:14 AM
(18-05-2020, 07:19 PM)bader_1234 I tried to flash the phone again but the problem i do not have the original or correct  firmware , i have only the firmware i downloaded and caused the problem ,i did the re flash again but no luck the problem still . from where i can get firmware to flash the phone  

if i understand you correctly, you only have one firmware you downloaded from an online source that results to the black screen when flashed? if this is correct then search online for another firmware for the same model with different build number. keep trying as many different builds as you can find till you get one that powers the device with the display working properly
bader_1234
bader_1234
bader_1234
Enthusiastic Member
19-05-2020, 11:31 AM

(18-05-2020, 09:07 PM)innagee
(18-05-2020, 07:19 PM)bader_1234

State the phone’s original build no. and firmware build you have flashed.

I tried to use miracle method , at the beginning the sofware discovered the phone but later on it did not discover it and give message about usb , i opened the phone and found these numbers if it helps , i used this firmware to upgrad the firmware HTC_D626Q_MT6752_4.4.4_ALPS.KK2.MP13.V1.1. 
I am very grateful for your help    
This post was last modified: 19-05-2020, 11:43 AM by bader_1234.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٩_٠١٥٥١٩.jpg
Size: 97.18 KB / Downloads: 7
Pages (2): 1 2 Next