Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hardbrick deadboot can't flash sp tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Hardbrick deadboot can't flash sp tool

[Please help] Hardbrick deadboot can't flash sp tool

javieracdc
javieracdc
javieracdc
Enthusiastic Member
24-04-2020, 03:40 AM

Hello everyone
Accide tally I used miracle ox to flash a firmware but when it was flashi g userdata.img I got error and in this moment, my device got a hardbrick, I can't turn on the device and doesn't show the bootlogo

I've tried to flash a stock rom that I used before but I got a error in so flash tool that I attach here

Please any help?
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20200422_125056_compress95.jpg
Size: 841.99 KB / Downloads: 9
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-04-2020, 11:34 AM
(24-04-2020, 03:40 AM)javieracdc Hello everyone
Accide tally I used miracle ox to flash a firmware but when it was flashi g userdata.img I got error and in this moment, my device got a hardbrick, I can't turn on the device and doesn't show the bootlogo

I've tried to flash a stock rom that I used before but I got a error in so flash tool that I attach here

Please any help?

is the battery of this device inbuilt?
have you ever use this firmware successfully on this very device you just flashed?
javieracdc
javieracdc
javieracdc
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2020, 03:58 PM
(24-04-2020, 11:34 AM)X3non
(24-04-2020, 03:40 AM)javieracdc Hello everyone

Please any help?

is the battery of this device inbuilt?
have you ever use this firmware successfully on this very device you just flashed?
The firmware worked fine when I flashed using sp tool, but when I used miracle box, it crashed. I can remove the battery because it is external
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-04-2020, 10:00 PM
(25-04-2020, 03:58 PM)javieracdc The firmware worked fine when I flashed using sp tool, but when I used miracle box, it crashed. I can remove the battery because it is external

let me rephrase, have you ever successfully flashed this particular firmware to this phone and the phone was able to boot to homescreen?
javieracdc
javieracdc
javieracdc
Enthusiastic Member
28-04-2020, 02:14 AM

(25-04-2020, 10:00 PM)X3non
(25-04-2020, 03:58 PM)javieracdc The firmware worked fine when I flashed using sp tool, but when I used miracle box, it crashed. I can remove the battery because it is external

let me rephrase, have you ever successfully flashed this particular firmware to this phone and the phone was able to boot to homescreen?
Yes, i use a stock rom stock that I downloaded from a web page and it worked fine when the phone worked good, but accidentally I flashed using miracle box instead sp_toll and got deadboot
When I go to EDL mode, the PC detects the phone and disconnects it and so on repeatedly
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-04-2020, 12:05 PM
(28-04-2020, 02:14 AM)javieracdc Yes, i use a stock rom stock that I downloaded from a web page and it worked fine when the phone worked good, but accidentally I flashed using miracle box instead sp_toll and got deadboot
When I go to EDL mode, the PC detects the phone and disconnects it and so on repeatedly

have you tried removing / reinserting the battery? then allow the device to charge for a few hours?
javieracdc
javieracdc
javieracdc
Enthusiastic Member
29-04-2020, 07:38 PM
(28-04-2020, 12:05 PM)X3non
(28-04-2020, 02:14 AM)javieracdc Yes, i use a stock rom stock that I downloaded from a web page and it worked fine when the phone worked good, but accidentally I flashed using miracle box instead sp_toll and got deadboot

have you tried removing / reinserting the battery? then allow the device to charge for a few hours?

Yes, I've perfomed all those steps, In fact, I took the device apart to enter EDL mode but still not able to flash or format
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-04-2020, 10:00 AM
(29-04-2020, 07:38 PM)javieracdc Yes, I've perfomed all those steps, In fact, I took the device apart to enter EDL mode but still not able to flash or format

the term edl is associated with qualcomm not mtk devices
i noticed you unticked preloader in your sp flash tool screenshot, did you also untick that when you flashed using miracle box?
try ticking preloader then select the format all + download option in spft and retry flashing