Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BRICKED INFINIX HOT...

Good evening Sir Hova.... Pls my broda got his phone bricked while trying to download an update forgetting that the phone was at its rooted state... Now when u switch it on, it automatically takes you to Recovery Mode.... I tried to flash an infinix mtk backup systim.img file using SP flash tool into it, but the system couldn't no read the phone... It just displays a battery sign but doesn't charge.... Left it for about 5 hours but no response... Pls what do I do Sir...???

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile

(05-13-2015, 07:23 PM)Kidochukwu Wrote: Good evening Sir Hova.... Pls my broda got his phone bricked while trying to download an update forgetting that the phone was at its rooted state... Now when u switch it on, it automatically takes you to Recovery Mode.... I tried to flash an infinix mtk backup systim.img file using SP flash tool into it, but the system couldn't no read the phone... It just displays a battery sign but doesn't charge.... Left it for about 5 hours but no response... Pls what do I do Sir...???

if you're certain that the system.img is for infinix hot then install vcom drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html and try again
Thanks sir... The issue has been resolved... #Appreciation