Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to boot Unisoc (SPD) phone into diag mode using nck box
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to boot Unisoc (SPD) phone into diag mode using nck box

[Tutorial] How to boot Unisoc (SPD) phone into diag mode using nck box

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-04-2020, 02:06 AM

This guide will explain to boot a Unisoc (SPD) android phone into diag mode using NCK Pro Box

Requirements

Steps to boot a Unisoc (SPD) android phone into diag mode using NCK Pro Box

Follow the steps below to boot a Unisoc (SPD) android phone into diag mode using NCK Pro Box

See the video tutorial below or at https://youtu.be/AiPzgfxrvw4

1. Launch NckBox Spreadtrum module

[Image: How-to-boot-a-Unisoc-SPD-android-phone-i...mode-1.jpg]

2. At the bottom right hand corner, select your phone diag mode type (if you are not sure which to choose, you can try a both one after the other)

[Image: How-to-boot-a-Unisoc-SPD-android-phone-i...mode-2.jpg]

3. Click "Enter Diag"

[Image: How-to-boot-a-Unisoc-SPD-android-phone-i...mode-3.jpg]

4. Power off and connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable without holding any buttons. Your device should get detected
  5. Wait till NCK box successfully switches the phone to diag mode and if successful, you should see a message "Done"

[Image: How-to-boot-a-Unisoc-SPD-android-phone-i...mode-4.jpg]

Important Notice
  • NCK Pro box ideally requires a hardware box to work so merely installing the setup and running won't work
  • You can try both diag modes (i.e mode1 and mode2 to confirm which one works for your device)

Video Transcript
Quote:In this video tutorial, I'll be explaining how to NCK Pro box or dongle to get your Unisoc Android device into Diagnostic (Diag) mode.
You need to have setup your dongle and installed your Unisoc or Sreadtrum USB drivers.
Diag mode enables you write IMEI to your device. Now, once the dashbooard comes up, You can select the mode you wish to use, whether old or new device.
It varies with your device type then you click on Enter Diag.
Now, you power off the device, still with battery in it, don't hold any button then connect it to the PC via USB cable.
Now you should have the device detected. Once its done, you should see a Done message.
Now you can take note of the port number that what you're going to use (select) in any tool you intend to use
This post was last modified: 14-06-2021, 11:32 AM by hovatek.
paeffiong
paeffiong
paeffiong
24-05-2021, 09:26 AM
Which other way can we used in booting spectrum devices into DIAG MODE without using dongles
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-05-2021, 10:01 AM
(24-05-2021, 09:26 AM)paeffiong Which other way can we used in booting spectrum devices into DIAG MODE without using dongles

Which tool are you trying to use to write IMEI?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
15-11-2021, 03:47 PM
need help how to enter diag mod without box or dongle