Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i bricked my infinix hot note and it won't power on

[email protected] need stock room for infinix hot note. my infinix hot note won't power on. what do i need to make it power on and how how do i go about it. i'm amateur with this, i need a guard line please. please help me with a step by step guard line to fix my infinix hot note and what i need to download to fix it.. Thank you

(05-13-2015, 10:12 PM)kim123 Wrote: [email protected] need stock room for infinix hot note. my infinix hot note won't power on. what do i need to make it power on and how how do i go about it. i'm amateur with this, i need a guard line please. please help me with a step by step guard line to fix my infinix hot note and what i need to download to fix it.. Thank you

1. is it totally dead or stuck at logo?
2. how did the phone get bricked?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-14-2015, 08:28 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 10:12 PM)kim123 Wrote: [email protected] need stock room for infinix hot note. my infinix hot note won't power on. what do i need to make it power on and how how do i go about it. i'm amateur with this, i need a guard line please. please help me with a step by step guard line to fix my infinix hot note and what i need to download to fix it.. Thank you

1. is it totally dead or stuck at logo?
2. how did the phone get bricked?

The phone is totally dead. Imade a mistake using sp flash tools. Before it shows infinix logo and was able to install cmw recovery it. I dwnload hot note backup rom oF 1.8gb fRom AOnther sIte. I install the zip file but it didn't work. so I do a restore and restart my phone but it didn't work. I made a mistake using the sp tools to format the phone and forget to select format without bootloader. after the format my infinix hot note has refuse to power on but my computer can still detect it. what are the things I need to make it power on and give me access to the things I need. thNK U
(05-14-2015, 12:15 PM)kim123 Wrote: The phone is totally dead. Imade a mistake using sp flash tools. Before it shows infinix logo and was able to install cmw recovery it. I dwnload hot note backup rom oF 1.8gb fRom AOnther sIte. I install the zip file but it didn't work. so I do a restore and restart my phone but it didn't work. I made a mistake using the sp tools to format the phone and forget to select format without bootloader. after the format my infinix hot note has refuse to power on but my computer can still detect it. what are the things I need to make it power on and give me access to the things I need. thNK U

you need the mtk backup. supply a gmail address
(05-14-2015, 02:10 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 12:15 PM)kim123 Wrote: The phone is totally dead. Imade a mistake using sp flash tools. Before it shows infinix logo and was able to install cmw recovery it. I dwnload hot note backup rom oF 1.8gb fRom AOnther sIte. I install the zip file but it didn't work. so I do a restore and restart my phone but it didn't work. I made a mistake using the sp tools to format the phone and forget to select format without bootloader. after the format my infinix hot note has refuse to power on but my computer can still detect it. what are the things I need to make it power on and give me access to the things I need. thNK U

you need the mtk backup. supply a gmail address

Email is [email protected] . How do I use it to power on my phone. Please give me guard line cause I don't want to make another silly mistake again. Thank you

Ps : If you can help me I can be a premium member to show my gratitude.

(05-14-2015, 02:49 PM)kim123 Wrote: Email is [email protected] . How do I use it to power on my phone. Please give me guard line cause I don't want to make another silly mistake again. Thank you

For the record, we'll help you whether or not you are / become a Premium member

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
(05-14-2015, 03:00 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 02:49 PM)kim123 Wrote: Email is [email protected] . How do I use it to power on my phone. Please give me guard line cause I don't want to make another silly mistake again. Thank you

For the record, we'll help you whether or not you are / become a Premium member

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Which part of the backup do I have to flash. Should I just add all the things in the backup file to the sp flash tools. Thank you
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015, 08:28 AM by hovatek. )
(05-14-2015, 08:27 PM)kim123 Wrote: Which part of the backup do I have to flash. Should I just add all the things in the backup file to the sp flash tools. Thank you
just unzip the file you downloaded then follow the sp flash tool guide in the link above. flash all files in the backup using sp flash tool
(05-15-2015, 08:27 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 08:27 PM)kim123 Wrote: Which part of the backup do I have to flash. Should I just add all the things in the backup file to the sp flash tools. Thank you
just unzip the file you downloaded then follow the sp flash tool guide in the link above. flash all files in the backup using sp flash tool

Please I need infinix hot note scatter file. Thank you
(05-15-2015, 10:54 AM)kim123 Wrote: Please I need infinix hot note scatter file. Thank you

its already in the stock backup along with every file you'll need