Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to fix a totally bricked phone caused by interupted SP Flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] How to fix a totally bricked phone caused by interupted SP Flash tool

[Please help] How to fix a totally bricked phone caused by interupted SP Flash tool

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
14-05-2015, 09:49 AM

...............just a botton away
Please i crashed my tab while installing a lesser version of ChainFire 3D. i followed the instructions exactly as before but while i plugged my phone to start the flashing the SP flash tool stopped responding on the way. i closed the app unplugged the tab and now its not responding again. its not showing the charging percentage while plugged to a power source.

Now when the tab is connected the PC SP Flash tool cant recognize it but i have VCOM drivers manually installed on my PC.
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
14-05-2015, 09:50 AM
its Tecno G9
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
14-05-2015, 10:00 AM
its a Tecno G9 tab
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-05-2015, 01:40 PM
(14-05-2015, 09:49 AM)Oasiz ...............just a botton away
Please i crashed my tab while installing a lesser version of ChainFire 3D. i followed the instructions exactly as before but while i plugged my phone to start the flashing the SP flash tool stopped responding on the way. i closed the app unplugged the tab and now its not responding again. its not showing the charging percentage while plugged to a power source.

Now when the tab is connected the PC SP Flash tool cant recognize it but i have VCOM drivers manually installed on my PC.

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
15-05-2015, 07:43 AM

...............just a button away

i followed the link and from what i learnt i was supposed to charge the tab for some hours before it will up then i can do the flashing again.........but i have been charging the phone since yesterday evening but no change yet.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 10:10 AM
(15-05-2015, 07:43 AM)Oasiz ...............just a button away

i followed the link and from what i learnt i was supposed to charge the tab for some hours before it will up then i can do the flashing again.........but i have been charging the phone since yesterday evening but no change yet.

re-install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and keep charging using the charger
BTW, where did you get the ROM you were trying to flash to the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
15-05-2015, 11:10 AM
try to take out the battery and plug the phone to the power source then put the battery back in.
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
15-05-2015, 12:57 PM
(15-05-2015, 11:10 AM)danteikhalea try to take out the battery and plug the phone to the power source then put the battery back in.

its a tab
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
15-05-2015, 01:00 PM
(15-05-2015, 10:10 AM)hovatek
(15-05-2015, 07:43 AM)Oasiz ...............just a button away

re-install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and keep charging using the charger
BTW, where did you get the ROM you were trying to flash to the phone?

i downloaded it from this site before.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 03:47 PM

(15-05-2015, 01:00 PM)Oasiz i downloaded it from this site before.
just keep the phone connected to power, it'll eventually show the charging sign after which you can proceed with fixing
after 2 hours of charging, uninstall then re-install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then try flashing again
This post was last modified: 15-05-2015, 03:48 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next