Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Would you like to work with Hovatek? Team Hovatek is recruiting...see our blog post for details (February 23, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apk failed to install problem

Hi there, I use tecno M3 and since after rooting and flashing clockworkmod recovery I slept one night and woke up, put my phone on and discovered that many things were missing ranging from music to up to 46 of my apps gone. Now if I try to re-install I get error messages from playstore saying - failed to install error 24 and none playstore app tells me failed to install. What do I do?

(06-10-2014, 11:10 PM)paolo Wrote: Hi there, I use tecno M3 and since after rooting and flashing clockworkmod recovery I slept one night and woke up, put my phone on and discovered that many things were missing ranging from music to up to 46 of my apps gone. Now if I try to re-install I get error messages from playstore saying - failed to install error 24 and none playstore app tells me failed to install. What do I do?

Are you installing to memory card or phone storage?
(06-10-2014, 11:22 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 11:10 PM)paolo Wrote: Hi there, I use tecno M3 and since after rooting and flashing clockworkmod recovery I slept one night and woke up, put my phone on and discovered that many things were missing ranging from music to up to 46 of my apps gone. Now if I try to re-install I get error messages from playstore saying - failed to install error 24 and none playstore app tells me failed to install. What do I do?

Are you installing to memory card or phone storage?

SD card
(06-11-2014, 06:11 PM)paolo Wrote: SD card

Move your files then format the memory card. about it into your phone then reboot. try installing apps again
(06-11-2014, 09:14 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 06:11 PM)paolo Wrote: SD card

Move your files then format the memory card. slot it into your phone then reboot. try installing apps again
I have done what you prescribed but no solution no avail. Help o
(06-13-2014, 10:04 PM)paolo Wrote: I have done what you prescribed but no solution no avail. Help o

Now, boot into recovery then retry the factory reset
(06-14-2014, 06:51 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 10:04 PM)paolo Wrote: I have done what you prescribed but no solution no avail. Help o

Now, boot into recovery then retry the factory reset

thanks a million times coz it worked Big Grin
(06-16-2014, 10:23 PM)paolo Wrote: thanks a million times coz it worked Big Grin
You're welcome