Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Nokia c1 ta-1165 hard reset
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Nokia c1 ta-1165 hard reset

Nokia c1 ta-1165 hard reset

lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
10-05-2020, 01:22 PM

Please help me out on this Nokia ....a customer brought the phone today after her son changed the password and can't remember it again,and i tried to enter recovery mode by switching off the device and press(hold) volume up button and plug in charger then when the recovery page shows up....I can't find wipe data & cache partition option ....please how can I factory reset or format this device by pc...it's spreadtrum processor
This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 01:24 PM by lordruffy.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-05-2020, 10:47 AM
(10-05-2020, 01:22 PM)lordruffy Please help me out on this Nokia ....a customer brought the phone today after her son changed the password and can't remember it again,and i tried to enter recovery mode by switching off the device and press(hold) volume up button and plug in charger then when the recovery page shows up....I can't find wipe data & cache partition option ....please how can I factory reset or format this device by pc...it's spreadtrum processor

what do you see in this mode? attach a picture
if it's the android lying on it's back, press power + vol up button to boot to main recovery mode screen
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
14-05-2020, 01:22 PM
Yes I'm already in recovery mode not where the Android launchers on its back, I can see options like reboot to boot loader update via sdcard that exact place I suppose to see the wipe data partition options, I couldn't find it there any other ways to format it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-05-2020, 01:46 AM
(14-05-2020, 01:22 PM)lordruffy Yes I'm already in recovery mode not where the Android launchers on its back, I can see options like reboot to boot loader update via sdcard that exact place I suppose to see the wipe data partition options, I couldn't find it there any other ways to format it

attach a picture of what you see when the device is in recovery mode