Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO CAMON CXS PHILZ RECOVERY FLASH FILES
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO CAMON CXS PHILZ RECOVERY FLASH FILES

[Please help] TECNO CAMON CXS PHILZ RECOVERY FLASH FILES

geoutie
geoutie
geoutie
18-05-2020, 12:38 PM

Hi, anyone who can help with a rom I can flash using Philz Recovery on my Tecno Camon CXS? I recently hard reset my device, since then it only boots to the philz recovery, doesn't read USB to computer. So I only need such a rom. Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2020, 03:57 PM
(18-05-2020, 12:38 PM)geoutie Hi, anyone who can help with a rom I can flash using Philz Recovery on my Tecno Camon CXS? I recently hard reset my device, since then it only boots to the philz recovery, doesn't read USB to computer. So I only need such a rom. Thanks

you need stock recovery to perform a factory reset which should get the phone to boot to homescreen
OR from philz, select reboot to bootloader then use fastboot to factory reset
Code:

fastboot -w
geoutie
geoutie
geoutie
01-06-2020, 12:22 PM
(18-05-2020, 03:57 PM)X3non
(18-05-2020, 12:38 PM)geoutie Hi, anyone who can help with a rom I can flash using Philz Recovery on my Tecno Camon CXS? I recently hard reset my device, since then it only boots to the philz recovery, doesn't read USB to computer. So I only need such a rom. Thanks

you need stock recovery to perform a factory reset which should get the phone to boot to homescreen
OR from philz, select reboot to bootloader then use fastboot to factory reset
Code:

fastboot -w
Hi, Thanks, but the phone doesn't recognize USB cable connection
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-06-2020, 09:10 AM
(01-06-2020, 12:22 PM)geoutie Hi, Thanks, but the phone doesn't recognize USB cable connection

you need to fix the USB port on the device as flashing any rom won't do you much
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2020, 01:13 PM

If the USB port is bad then just fix it. If not then you can simply flash the firmware using sp flash tool.
To create a philz flashable rom, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html
CXS firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19290.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.