Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [Tutorial] How to bypass iOS 8 iCloud activation lockscreen on 8.1.3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to bypass iOS 8 iCloud activation lockscreen on 8.1.3

[Tutorial] How to bypass iOS 8 iCloud activation lockscreen on 8.1.3

Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
14-05-2015, 04:54 PM

This is not a forever solution but can allow access into the device.
This will allow you to
make use of the activation locked device and bypass the iOS 8 activation lock. There are many functions to explore with thus bypass method.
This method has been tested with the iPhone 5S, 5 and 4S all on the latest iOS 8.1.3 firmware.
This does also work on the latest
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch 5G models.

Step 1.The custom DNS server you need to enter is: 78.109.17.60
Here's how to change your iPhone's DNS servers:
* From the iPhone's home screen, tap Settings.
* Tap Wi-Fi. ...
* Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow. ...
* Tap the DNS field.
* Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. ...

Step 2. Go to the last activation screen and select ‘Activation Help’, this will boot you over to
the custom website. Here you can play games, watch youtube and so much more. If you wish to
permanently bypass iOS 8 activation lock, read on below.
Step 3. Go to ‘Applications’ and select ‘Crash Test 1′. This will respring your device.
Step 4. Navigate to WiFi settings once again, click on the ‘i’ and select ‘Manual’ on the ‘HTTP Proxy’ area.
Step 5. Add 30 random emoji icons to the ‘Server’ option and type ‘8888’ in the ‘Port’ option.
Step 6. Click back and then next. Proceed to slide to unlock and
click the language options for a solid 2-3 minutes to finally be booted to the homescreen.
Step 7. Once on the homescreen you can open 3 applications, Phone, Newsstand and Facetime.
8. Open the Facetime application and here you can find the email of the previous owner to which you can email and ask that your device be taken off their iCloud account. If you can’t find the email here, restart this process and open the Phone application to see the owners phone number.

* Note you need to force restart by holding Power + Home every time you open an app to restart
your device and the bypass iOS 8 activation lock
process.

Sent from my Samsung S5 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 12:55 PM by Keslar.
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
05-08-2015, 10:11 PM
(14-05-2015, 04:54 PM)satin This is not a forever solution but can allow access into the device.
This will allow you to
make use of the activation locked device and bypass the iOS 8 activation lock. There are many functions to explore with thus bypass method.
This method has been tested with the iPhone 5S, 5 and 4S all on the latest iOS 8.1.3 firmware.
This does also work on the latest
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch 5G models.

Step 1.The custom DNS server you need to enter is: 78.109.17.60
Step 2. Go to the last activation screen and select ‘Activation Help’, this will boot you over to
the custom website. Here you can play games, watch youtube and so much more. If you wish to
permanently bypass iOS 8 activation lock, read on below.
Step 3. Go to ‘Applications’ and select ‘Crash Test 1′. This will respring your device.
Step 4. Navigate to WiFi settings once again, click on the ‘i’ and select ‘Manual’ on the ‘HTTP Proxy’ area.
Step 5. Add 30 random emoji icons to the ‘Server’ option and type ‘8888’ in the ‘Port’ option.
Step 6. Click back and then next. Proceed to slide to unlock and
click the language options for a solid 2-3 minutes to finally be booted to the homescreen.
Step 7. Once on the homescreen you can open 3 applications, Phone, Newsstand and Facetime.
8. Open the Facetime application and here you can find the email of the previous owner to which you can email and ask that your device be taken off their iCloud account. If you can’t find the email here, restart this process and open the Phone application to see the owners phone number.

* Note you need to force restart by holding Power + Home every time you open an app to restart
your device and the bypass iOS 8 activation lock
process.

Sent from my Samsung S5 using Hovatek mobile

Which Custom dns am i going to change please, be more specific
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
06-08-2015, 12:54 PM
(05-08-2015, 10:11 PM)Spondulix Which Custom dns am i going to change please, be more specific

From the iPhone's home screen, tap Settings.
Tap Wi-Fi. ...
Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow. ...
Tap the DNS field.
Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. ...
Test your new DNS servers to make sure they're working.

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 12:54 PM by Keslar.
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
06-08-2015, 05:16 PM
(06-08-2015, 12:54 PM)satin
(05-08-2015, 10:11 PM)Spondulix Which Custom dns am i going to change please, be more specific

From the iPhone's home screen, tap Settings.
Tap Wi-Fi. ...
Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow. ...
Tap the DNS field.
Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. ...
Test your new DNS servers to make sure they're working.

The method didn't work for the iPhone 6 icloud lock, what if i download a fresh OS of the iPhone 6 and refresh the phone like restoring the OS will that work?
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
06-08-2015, 06:49 PM

Nah! wont wrk

keketos
keketos
keketos
Enthusiastic Member
13-08-2015, 09:44 AM
is dis procedure still working as at now