Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix Zero x506 - not turning on anymore

Admin please help,

I downloaded and Installed the 137.5 mb new update that was for bangladesh , Pakistan with Gps parameters something and after I installed phone is not turning on.

I went to recovery to format the phone and restart it also dont work Sad

Please help me!!

my ID is [email protected]

Love from pakistan

(05-15-2015, 12:21 AM)talha Wrote: Admin please help,

I downloaded and Installed the 137.5 mb new update that was for bangladesh , Pakistan with Gps parameters something and after I installed phone is not turning on.

I went to recovery to format the phone and restart it also dont work Sad

Please help me!!

my ID is [email protected]

Love from pakistan

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I did all the procedure but my phone is dead now.. I Dont know why .. not turning on, no viberation or any light on charging Sad very confused please help if possible ..

it is infinix 16 gb .
Dear the update is :

when i switch on mobile
inifnix .... screen appears and mobile keeps on restarting .. please help me what should i do!
(05-15-2015, 01:28 PM)talha Wrote: I did all the procedure but my phone is dead now.. I Dont know why .. not turning on, no viberation or any light on charging Sad very confused please help if possible ..

it is infinix 16 gb .

not to worry. uninstall then re-install vcom drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html then flash all the files this time around (thats everything thats ticked in sp flash tool after loading scatter file)
update is : when i turn on my phone Infinix ... screen appears and it keep on restarting!

what should i do now?
(05-15-2015, 04:12 PM)talha Wrote: update is : when i turn on my phone Infinix ... screen appears and it keep on restarting!

what should i do now?

ensure there's a formatted memory card in the phone then repeat flashing in SP flash tool. after flashing, do a factory reset in recovery mode
should i flash all the files? and how to go in recovery?

do i have to replace ebr 1 2 and bootimg?

or just flash this infinix x506 MTK Backup

Admin Thank you so much Smile its done .. phone turned on!! tell me can i update it now? everything okay?
(05-15-2015, 04:55 PM)talha Wrote: Admin Thank you so much Smile its done .. phone turned on!! tell me can i update it now? everything okay?

stay away from the update for now please