Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

An existing package by the same name with conflicting signature

(06-17-2014, 10:47 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 10:29 PM)mikeetim Wrote: I've done that still not installed

Read HOW TO FIX THE “APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED” ERROR ON AN ANDROID PHONE

Noon of this is working, I'm using tecno R7, my problem is to remove d original whatsapp and it signature totally.

Noon of this is working, I'm using tecno R7 my problem is how to remove the original whatsapp and it signature from the phone totally. Please help
(06-19-2014, 10:25 PM)mikeetim Wrote: Noon of this is working, I'm using tecno R7 my problem is how to remove the original whatsapp and it signature from the phone totally. Please help

You might need to do a factory reset in recovery mode
(06-20-2014, 08:57 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 10:25 PM)mikeetim Wrote: Noon of this is working, I'm using tecno R7 my problem is how to remove the original whatsapp and it signature from the phone totally. Please help

You might need to do a factory reset in recovery mode

Sir I've done d factory reset in recovery mode still not working pls is there any other thing i can do?
(07-15-2014, 08:35 AM)mikeetim Wrote: Sir I've done d factory reset in recovery mode still not working pls is there any other thing i can do?

1. Is the phone rooted?
2. Is clockworkmod installed on the phone?
(07-15-2014, 12:54 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 08:35 AM)mikeetim Wrote: Sir I've done d factory reset in recovery mode still not working pls is there any other thing i can do?

1. Is the phone rooted?
2. Is clockworkmod installed on the phone?

Yes i rooted using framaroot and mobileuncle tool to install clockworkmod
Factory resetting might not fix it. Apparently, its a system level issue. what you need to do id flash clockworkmod to the phone > boot into cwm recovery > wipe cache > wipe davlink cache > reboot the phone > if issue persists then flash the stock ROM for your phone (see http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=311)