Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno f7 went blank after flashing it

Photo  (This post was last modified: 05-15-2015, 05:19 AM by daniels1221. )

good day,i flashed tecno f7 with an mtk backup i got from a friend.reason why i flashed the phone was because the bluetooth and wifi was not turning on..after flashing it i noticed the phone boots well because i can hear the tecno sound and i can feel it when it turns on but its not displaying on the screen..i read another thread of someone who had the same similar problem with his tecno f7 where you asked him to take a screenshot of the phone so i decided to take a screen shot with the mkt droid..pls help me its urgent            [img]
.png   Untitled.png (Size: 67.85 KB / Downloads: 26) [/img]

(05-15-2015, 05:18 AM)daniels1221 Wrote: good day,i flashed tecno f7 with an mtk backup i got from a friend.reason why i flashed the phone was because the bluetooth and wifi was not turning on..after flashing it i noticed the phone boots well because i can hear the tecno sound and i can feel it when it turns on but its not displaying on the screen..i read another thread of someone who had the same similar problem with his tecno f7 where you asked him to take a screenshot of the phone so i decided to take a screen shot with the mkt droid..pls help me its urgent            

1. which file(s) did you flash in sp flash tool?
2. does the phone give a black screen on boot?
3. download our Phantom A and A+ backups @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and try those
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015, 10:38 AM by daniels1221. )
I downloaded the file I used to flash it here but it still didn't work..I downloaded Tecno F7 mtk backup and I used it to flash it but the phone don't display Tecno on boot,yes it boots on blank screen
(05-15-2015, 10:33 AM)daniels1221 Wrote: I downloaded the file I used to flash it here but it still didn't work..I downloaded Tecno F7 mtk backup and I used it to flash it but the phone don't display Tecno on boot,yes it boots on blank screen

did you try both the A and A+ from the Tecno ROMs page?
i only used the A
(05-15-2015, 11:53 AM)daniels1221 Wrote: i only used the A

please, try the other too
waiting....
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015, 04:45 PM by daniels1221. )
I don't know what a friend did to the phone and SP flashtool is not detecting it again,he formatted whole flash and also formatted whole flash except bootloader...the PC detects it but the flashtool won't detect it...any solution to this?
(05-15-2015, 04:44 PM)daniels1221 Wrote: I don't know what a friend did to the phone and SP flashtool is not detecting it again,he formatted whole flash and also formatted whole flash except bootloader...the PC detects it but the flashtool won't detect it...any solution to this?

uninstall then re-install vcom drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html and try flashing again