Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix blacks out once volume is turned on
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix blacks out once volume is turned on

[Please help] Infinix blacks out once volume is turned on

HAMISI JALUD
HAMISI JALUD
HAMISI JALUD
30-05-2020, 03:25 AM

Hi guys my infinix Hot 7pro gets off once you turn on the sound yet the battery is k and the volume fiber functions well wat could be the problem? Pliz help mi
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-05-2020, 10:36 AM
(30-05-2020, 03:25 AM)HAMISI JALUD Hi guys my infinix Hot 7pro gets off once you turn on the sound yet the battery is k and the volume fiber functions well wat could be the problem? Pliz help mi

do you mean when you press the vol button once, the screen goes off (i.e the phone is on but screen is off and pressing the power button once wakes the screen)
OR
when you press the vol button once, the phone goes off?
HAMISI JALUD
HAMISI JALUD
HAMISI JALUD
30-05-2020, 04:46 PM
No the phone goes on bt any thng connected with sound switches it off .eg wen the vol is above zero(0) the phone goes off.To put it on u have to lower the vol. to 0 before completes booting
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
31-05-2020, 10:21 AM
(30-05-2020, 04:46 PM)HAMISI JALUD No the phone goes on bt any thng connected with sound switches it off .eg wen the vol is above zero(0) the phone goes off.To put it on u have to lower the vol. to 0 before completes booting

How did the problem begin?
Have you tried factory reset or flashing stock ROM?
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
03-06-2020, 01:35 PM

(30-05-2020, 04:46 PM)HAMISI JALUD No the phone goes on bt any thng connected with sound switches it off .eg wen the vol is above zero(0) the phone goes off.To put it on u have to lower the vol. to 0 before completes booting

Looks like a hardware problem. When did the problem start? Suddenly or after an update?