Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO P5 IS NOT BOOTING AFTER ROOTING

Plz admin i have a tecno P5 that refused to boot up completely aftter rootin, the phone is stuck on tecno logo. Am not sure mayb the phone is old or new but when power on it displayin blue TECNO.

(05-15-2015, 03:43 PM)Steph Wrote: Plz admin i have a tecno P5 that refused to boot up completely aftter  rootin, the phone is stuck on tecno logo. Am not sure mayb the phone is old or new but when power on it displayin  blue TECNO.

thats old OS P5
1. did you do anything else to the phone besides rooting?
2. have you tried a factory reset in recovery mode?
3. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-15-2015, 04:09 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 03:43 PM)Steph Wrote: Plz admin i have a tecno P5 that refused to boot up completely aftter  rootin, the phone is stuck on tecno logo. Am not sure mayb the phone is old or new but when power on it displayin  blue TECNO.

thats old OS P5
1. did you do anything else to the phone besides rooting?
2. have you tried a factory reset in recovery mode?
3. supply a gmail address

Yes i tried Factory reset still the same. Here is my gmail [email protected]
(05-15-2015, 05:57 PM)Steph Wrote: Yes i tried Factory reset still the same. Here is my gmail [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
thanks a million sir, but the flashtools is giving me error sir i cant flash it sir
(05-21-2015, 02:48 PM)Steph Wrote: thanks a million sir, but the flashtools is giving me error sir i cant flash it sir

whats the exact error message?